Sign in to follow this  
ca

Site Problems

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Yeah it''s not working
[/quote]

Presume you''re being sarcastic [:D] Must have been my pc then, kept getting ''''Service Unavailable'''' everytime I tried.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]I kept getting service unavailable too last night. Would the adverse weather conditions have affected things?  Seems ok today though. Watch this space I guess[/quote]

The weather would only affect it if you get your internet by satellite or if their servers had a power cut caused by the winds.

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]Why cant I quote another post without getting a load of extra characters in the post?[/quote]

see what I mean?

[quote user="pennywise "]i got service unavailable come up loads of times both last night and this morning.. seems to have settled down a bit now  [:D][/quote]

Bugger......I''m getting it now.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="pennywise "]i got service unavailable come up loads of times both last night and this morning.. seems to have settled down a bit now  [:D][/quote]

Bugger......I''m getting it now.

[/quote]

For those that continue to get this message from your cookie then if you type "pink un" into google and click in from there that seems to work okay.

I''m getting ''Service Unavailable'' in the top right of the screen even though it is obvious that the site is working. Those Indian programmers have been at it again !!

Still getting problems but its not as bad as it was all last night.

Sort it out Archant [:)]

Problem noted. Techie people now aware. Doesn''t seem to be a problem our end so they''re trying to get hold of our head techie.

Apologies.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Problem noted. Techie people now aware. Doesn''t seem to be a problem our end so they''re trying to get hold of our head techie.

Apologies.

[/quote]

THIS IS A FULLY AUTOMATED, SELF RECTIFYING AND ELECTRONICALLY SELF UPGRADING FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD.....

NOTHING CAN GO WRONG.....GO WRONG.....GO WRONG.....GO WRONG.....GO WRONG.....OG NORWG.....WG ORNGO.....GN RNOWO.....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Apologies.

[/quote]

I''ve just spotted a bug.  On my current post ''Southampton v Brighton just starting'', if I go into it and look at the post, and I then back-tab, my post always disappears from those listed until I ''refresh''. It appears to only be a problem if you are the original poster.    

Should be ok again now. Couldnt get the "Head Techie?!?!?!?" so the night shift got me instead. Talked him through fixing it.

And its working again. The faulty server has been removed from the serving web farm for rebuilding, so I have been told.