Sign in to follow this  
H4H

JPT Final – Wembley, March 23rd 2010, Norwich vs Leeds

I will admit that at the beginning of the season I was embarrassed that we had to play in this paint pot competition, but as we are getting closer and closer to Wembley I am getting more and more excited.

I don’t care what competition it is in, the thought of seeing yellow and green in North London walking up Wembley Way already has my heart pounding. It would be amazing. The few times I have been to the new Wembley, I have always tried to imagine what it would be like to see one end yellow and green – it is a dream and one that I wonder will ever come true, but lets hope that we can win our next 3 games of football against teams we should really beat and make this dream come real.

Follow follow follow, follow the boys in yellow, in the yellow and green, we’re the worlds greatest team and its off to Wembley we go!!!

OTBC

If we continue to play weakened teams, we will not get there. We were very fortunate last night, and I am hoping that Lambert will take the next round more seriously as this is a great opportunity for a Wembley final. Let''s hope that Delia has a word in his ear !!  

Something I don''t think has been mentioned is... if either us or Leeds reach the final (which is really quite likely) then the scheduled league meeting between us and them at Carrow Road the day before will be postponed.

Hadn''t been mentioned... until a minute before! [:$]

a dream come true for me. seeing norwich city at wembley, thats all i want. proud to be a supporter of them at the moment.

lets cheer the boys on, on saturday, so they know we deserve a trip to wembley for a thanks for all our support for them.

If Lambert keeps playing the reserves and they get us all the way to the final does he then pick the first team? Obviously being at Wembly in a cup final we want to win so the answer seems obvious, but it would be very disloyal to the players that got us there.

[quote user="H4H"]

I will admit that at the beginning of the season I was embarrassed that we had to play in this paint pot competition, but as we are getting closer and closer to Wembley I am getting more and more excited.

I don’t care what competition it is in, the thought of seeing yellow and green in North London walking up Wembley Way already has my heart pounding. It would be amazing. The few times I have been to the new Wembley, I have always tried to imagine what it would be like to see one end yellow and green – it is a dream and one that I wonder will ever come true, but lets hope that we can win our next 3 games of football against teams we should really beat and make this dream come real.

Follow follow follow, follow the boys in yellow, in the yellow and green, we’re the worlds greatest team and its off to Wembley we go!!!

OTBC

[/quote]

Follow follow follow, follow the boys in yellow, Its the JPT, we take it seriously, and its off to Wembley we go!!

[quote user="paul moy"]If we continue to play weakened teams, we will not get there. We were very fortunate last night, and I am hoping that Lambert will take the next round more seriously as this is a great opportunity for a Wembley final. Let''s hope that Delia has a word in his ear !!  [/quote]

If, say Holt, got injured in the next round and was out for two months, would we be saying Lambert was right to play his first choices? Get real. Promotion is the priority. Wembley would be nice but it''s not the priority.

Let''s face it, in the first round we all rolled our eyes and didn''t mind if we went out. Now we are getting twitchy about going back to Wembley and will be staring very closely at the draw on Sat. C''mon, who''s not getting a ticket if we go to the final? And what''s the bet on 20k+ at CR if we are at home in the next round? Oh and the City / dirty Leeds final is the one the JPT organisers must be praying for. We''d take 40k and maybe...just maybe the Leeds glory crowd would turn up.

[quote user="adrianmole"]I am guessing that the league match will go ahead now then?[/quote]Well what do you think?

And why dig up a thread that no one has posted in for 3 months to illustrate a point that everyone knows anyway?

[quote user="RonDavies"]I did wonder if the match would be moved for live televising on Sky. Could still happen I suppose.[/quote]surely it would of been announced by now? Leeds already have 2 sky matches around norwich vs leeds, can''t see it happening

[quote user="morty"]And why dig up a thread that no one has posted in for 3 months to illustrate a point that everyone knows anyway?
[/quote]

Have you joined City Angel as a member of the Forum Police Morty?LOL.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]And why dig up a thread that no one has posted in for 3 months to illustrate a point that everyone knows anyway?[/quote]

Have you joined City Angel as a member of the Forum Police Morty?LOL.

[/quote]Yes, yes I have.And you''re busted sonny for questioning my authority.And I DO believe in Police violence, so mind your head as you get in my patrol car.[;)]

Yes I guess we would have heard by now if the Leeds match was going to be on Sky. But it does seem strange that Sky have not picked out any of our other matches to show given that we are top of the table and have not been on since October.