Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Design for next season's kit?

With all the heavy debate about the transfer window, strikers, defenders and tactics I thought I''d move onto something a little bit more light hearted.  I was just wondering if there is any whispers on next seasons shirt?  We''ve had our current one for two seasons now and I presume we''ll change it after this season.

In all my years as a Norwich fan, I don''t think the fans have had a say on what our shirt should be like.  I remember a few seasons ago when we voted, almost unaminously, to bring back the green shorts but I don''t think I''ve ever had a say on a shirt.  I know other clubs (including those down the road) have in the past either come up with a shortlist of designs which fans can vote for or asked fans to come up with their own designs.  I''d like to be able to do this.  I know there is always a danger of Binners or other fans sabotaging the vote, but it could be done in a way where only Norwich fans could vote.

Perhaps the Pink''Un could have a comp for a shirt design?  Just an idea. 

I know this seems pretty trivial compared to what else is going on with the club at this present time but it could be fun, get the kids interested in football etc.

Thoughts?

Maybe all the shirts should have a map of the local hospital on the front so they know where to go... Since all the players are injured!