Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Stockport v NCFC unofficial match chat

Good afternoon my lovlies hope all are well, now I am feeling better and have a quiet afternoon I though I''d start a match chat thread.

So how does everyone feel we will do today?  I am hoping for a win, but with this game who knows lol.

Win win winnand then I''m going to paaaaaaaaarty.

Well, I''m going to party anyway, but a win would make it so much nicer [:D]

Hi, would have gone to todays match if it wasn''t for these stupid ticket allocations. Anyway hoping for a good win to keep up the momentum, we are actually below evens for an away match, first time I can ever remember that happening in the league.

[quote user="AJ"]Win win winn

and then I''m going to paaaaaaaaarty.

Well, I''m going to party anyway, but a win would make it so much nicer [:D]
[/quote]

lol we don''t need an excuse to party, although I really suffer afterwards now i''m an old fogey hahaha

Afternoon all! Was ok,finished work early,then saw the Spurs score[:O] My brother is going to be a bloody nightmare later,and a few trick or treaters will get more than they bargained for....

Anyway for today i reckon a draw,as i am not sure about our defence.Who do people think Lambo will use there today??

Team newsCity: Forster, Drury, Berthel-Askou, Doherty, Smith; Russell, Gill, Lappin, Hoolahan, Martin, HoltSubs: Rudd, Nelson, Tudur Jones, Cureton, Adeyemi, McVeigh, McDonald.Smith or Gill at rb?

Considering Lambert said Smith would be retaining his midfield position I imagine Gill will fit in at right back

Interesting what the commentary just said about Holt deliberately getting a yellow card today. Would miss the Paulton match and be back for the league game... personally... I don''t see a problem with doing just that.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Gill is at RB[/quote]

Interesting choice!! Fingers crossed he won''t be this weeks scapegoat[:)]

CMON you yellows. Did anyone see the QPR game. Keeper done a worse kick than Forster to lose the game. LMAO

Ooh errr

Hope this works out, Gill hasn''t looked very good in his couple of appearances in midfield since he''s been here.

[quote user="Helen"]I was hoping he wouldn''t put Lappin in defence. [*-)][/quote]Well he has done nothing in midfield recently.....

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Helen"]I was hoping he wouldn''t put Lappin in defence. [*-)][/quote]

Well he has done nothing in midfield recently.....
[/quote]

Hmm suppose so.