Sign in to follow this  
6088m canary

6 team league?

Good solid away win today, well done the boys.....And far be it from me to be a pessimistic Norwich fan :Pbut.............This league seems to have a huge amount of teams that quite frankly we should beat without being at our best.The only thing is, we have to be aiming for the top 2.....and as i look at the league table i see four sides above us, 3 of which we have lost to (perhaps unluckily, but still lost). This brings me to a worry......say we make the playoffs......we are going to be facing teams that know they can beat us and have done.Think our final league position and success for the season is going to be down to how many points we can take off Leeds,MK,Charlton,Col who,Millwall and possibly Huddersfield.Fantastic run we are on, lets just hope that the next time we play a class(ish) side we give them a real good spanking and send out a message to the rest.OTBC

I don''t think we have to worry, we''re the 2nd biggest club in the league. We''re one of the best teams in the league (on current form probably the best) and I''m sure at the end of the season the league table will reflect it.

Barring some sort of catastrophe, Leeds look like they are going to win this league easily.

Good squad-and now, players who can score as well as Beckford, money to spend in January as well.

Maybe us, Charlton, MK Dons or Huddersfield for 2nd. And thats where we should be aiming for. Top 6 of-

1. Leeds

2. Norwich

3. Charlton

4. MK Dons

5. Huddersfield

6. Southampton (can see them sneaking in TBH)

The top six at the moment looks like those most likely with Huddersfield and Southampton with a chance to come from behind.

With 6 wins out of 7, City are the form team, even when they don''t play well there''s enough teamwork for them to get through.

Play-offs look likely now, but City have put themselves back into the automatic promotion chase now! OTBC!

yep,couldnt agree more mate.Think we will see our real test when we head down to colchester.....a game that if we win, should set us up for a real assault on the top 2.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Colchester and MK Dons beat us early in the season, we''re a different kettle of fish now.[/quote]

MK had the ref on their side in our game.[:|]

From what I have seen so far this season there is no reason to think that we should not finish in second spot behind Leeds. It looks likely that they will finish in top spot with a good squad and money to spend/loans to get in if injuries strike.What a difference a good manager makes! At the beinning of the season I was rather hoping that we might just about avoid relegation for the second season running.

The league table is about right now in terms of showing which the top 6 teams are, probably along with southampton.

It''s becoming clear that the vast majority of the rest are really poor. As for what order the table should be in, that''s a different matter. But with Charlton starting to stutter and us winning even with a continually changing and patched up side, i can see us getting in to 2nd once we can send out our strongest team week in week out.