Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Hoolie's reaction........

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Agreed - but what do you mean "at last he''s a Canary"?
[/quote]

I think it goes back to Ashton with me Mr C, I think some players, when they score, seem aloof, ie not sitting at the City table so to speak, Holt, is a tad like this too imo. [:(]

Wes clearly demostrated yesterday just where he''s sitting.

Or then again, it could be just me![:S]

Loved It, What A Legend! I Think There Should Be An Award For Best Goal Reaction By A Player. He Would Win It, Especially With The Shin Pad One Too [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Agreed - but what do you mean "at last he''s a Canary"?[/quote]

I think it goes back to Ashton with me Mr C, I think some players, when they score, seem aloof, ie not sitting at the City table so to speak, Holt, is a tad like this too imo. [:(]

[/quote]I wouldn''t read too much into how players celebrate when they score.  For me, it''s more about how committed they are when they play 90 minutes of football and on that basis I am convinced Grant Holt is 100% Norwich City.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Agreed - but what do you mean "at last he''s a Canary"?
[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s great to see him really enjoying it here.Shame he got a yellow though[:$] Bloody refs no sense of fun!!

Best celebration ever,Leons versus Manure!Top quality[Y]

And talking of Ashton,does anyone remember when he scored,and nobody seemed to want to celebrate with him,except St.Hucks,who gave him a polite handshake?(Or am i making this up?)

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Agreed - but what do you mean "at last he''s a Canary"?[/quote]

[/quote]this is turning out to be a funny old season. ipswich struggling, bryan gunn sacked after 2 games and I''m finding myself agreeing with almost everything first wiz says.

Hoolahan definately seems to be enjoying his football here, playing with freedom in a side that is winning, i don''t see why he''d leave mid-season for a lower championship side when we''re looking a good shout for promotion, surely he''d wait untill the summer, it''s not like he''s unhappy here

Yeah, always great to see players celebrating with fans IMO.

Best one though had to be Hereidersson''s (SP??) epic dive into the scum fans though as much it pains me to say it.

Sure we like passion from our players, but when you now get a yellow for any kind of a goal celebration, I think we should just stick to the polite handshake. That way we can show the opposition that scoring against them is not a big thing, it''s something we can do anytime, all the time.

[quote user="paul lamberts bottle"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

this is turning out to be a funny old season. ipswich struggling, bryan gunn sacked after 2 games and I''m finding myself agreeing with almost everything first wiz says.
[/quote]

You can get tablets for that my friend![;)]

Yeh i skipped around, bleeding typical it was right after the Bristol Rovers game.... you try watching it on mute with half an eye.Nice reaction from Hoolahoop though and great to see such unselfish play from Cody Mac given the time hes spent on the bench others *cough* Curo *cough* would have toe punted it at goal.... saying that Curo wouldnt have bothered with the tackle in the first place

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yeh i skipped around, bleeding typical it was right after the Bristol Rovers game.... you try watching it on mute with half an eye.

Nice reaction from Hoolahoop though and great to see such unselfish play from Cody Mac given the time hes spent on the bench others *cough* Curo *cough* would have toe punted it at goal.... saying that Curo wouldnt have bothered with the tackle in the first place
[/quote]

Blimey mate !! are you phsycic ?

When he scored.

At last he''s a Canary imo, and I love seeing this kind of passion with the fans.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nt80p/b00nt7sl/The_Football_League_Show_2009_2010_31_10_2009/

Approx 39 minutes in.

[/quote]

I hear what you''re saying about the passion and all, 1st Wiz, but surely it was a tad simple minded of Hoolahan who is key at this stage of the season to pick up such an unnecessary booking?Mind you he is Irish and may be he misunderstood Lambert''s pre match instructions for Holt to go and get himself booked. [;)]

I''m sorry, but I think Grant Holts celebration for his second goal is so much better!!