Sign in to follow this  
Pompey_88

HAAAALLLLoooooo Neil

Its only 17.09 and so many window lickers on canary call already ! Really do give norwich a bad name, surely they dont have to let all of them on

Caller: Hallllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo Neiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllll.

Neil: Where you are the game today?

Caller: Alriiiiiiiiight Neiiiiiiiil?

90% are drips on CC

[quote user="Old Shuck"]"Oi wun''t at tha gaaammme Neeel, but blast, Oi don''t think that Otsemiborrrr played well yew know?"[/quote]

It''s always a good omen when Semmy is injured !!!

The bloke that''s just been on only called in to discuss what medical problem stopped him from going to the game today. Time for a beer I think!

Who''s this boring old caller, blah blah blah shut up. Who cares if Neil set a bad example Holt should of got that yellow we need him for the league!!!!

Ha ha he really wanted Neil to ask him what he had wrong with him!

Neil just ignored it and moved on, fair play.

Also on Holt and trying to get a yellow card, I can''t believe he didn''t copy Hooli and jump into the crowd

Who the hell is "Cameron"?

Theres some dross talked on this programme, but he has riden to the top, steaming his way to the peak of the pile.

Usual old wank about "setting an axample" and "morals" and "doing things the right way", pack up yout thermos and blanket man and take up bowls if you want some of that. Jesus, these people.

Looks like canary call is the thing to moan about now we keep winning...[;)]

It is embarrassing no doubt, but there`s nothing to stop any of you lot calling in is there?

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Who the hell is "Cameron"?

Theres some dross talked on this programme, but he has riden to the top, steaming his way to the peak of the pile.

Usual old wank about "setting an axample" and "morals" and "doing things the right way", pack up yout thermos and blanket man and take up bowls if you want some of that. Jesus, these people.[/quote]I believe its a bloke called Cameron Waugh who used to proclaim himself  ''mayor of the South Stand'',at fans forums etc.Also never tired of telling people(as he did again today) what sterling work he has done for Norfolk Schools F.A.

The type of person who really and genuinely does work for schools, charities, organisations, whatever, doesn''t take every opportunity to let everyone know of the work that they "selflessly" do for them.

He sounds a bit self serving and a bit up his own arse to me, so what if he works for the schools, so do thousands of people, fucks sake man, solve worldwide poverty or bring about peace and harmony in Iraq first, THEN blow your own trumpet.

Annoying man, hope I never hear his voice again.

And who was the guy who started off by saying that Cody should be played form the start? When Adams asked him who should be dropped, he said...er that one who plays up front...Adams replies: Martin....er yes....but he has been plying quite well....yes, you''re right Neil, goodbye...

what is the point!

[quote user="dpit"]

And who was the guy who started off by saying that Cody should be played form the start? When Adams asked him who should be dropped, he said...er that one who plays up front...Adams replies: Martin....er yes....but he has been plying quite well....yes, you''re right Neil, goodbye...

what is the point!

[/quote]

It`s quite frightening really isn`t it?  And to think, these people get to vote!

[quote user="waggers"]The bloke that''s just been on only called in to discuss what medical problem stopped him from going to the game today. Time for a beer I think![/quote]

He was on not so long back I think, he didn''t really call to talk NC and football all he wanted to do was talk about his illness, geez

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="waggers"]The bloke that''s just been on only called in to discuss what medical problem stopped him from going to the game today. Time for a beer I think![/quote]

He was on not so long back I think, he didn''t really call to talk NC and football all he wanted to do was talk about his illness, geez

[/quote]

Was that Simon?