Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

There's not enough negativity on this site any more

I had an early bird special in Delia''s last week and to my horror I discovered they don''t do doner kebabs. Honest, when''s that woman gonna work out what we need to get out of division 3?

[quote user="waggers"]I had an early bird special in Delia''s last week and to my horror I discovered they don''t do doner kebabs. Honest, when''s that woman gonna work out what we need to get out of division 3?[/quote]I''ve said it already on this thread but I''ll say it again,  PUKKA PIES!!!!!They produce 180,000 pies a day at their factory but not one single pie finds it''s way to the new Aviva Norwich stadium.

There are never enough lions at Carrow road these days. Come to think of it, there are never any bears either!

Sort it out, [:@] and such

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ll start - Doc at fault for the goal and blatant handball when he bribed the ref not to give a pen! Much more solid when Nelson came on.[:|]

[/quote]

Bloody Doc, playing well again. Whats up with the guy?

Why can''t he go back to being crap so we have something to moan about.

[/quote]

Thank you for finally acknolwedging that he did play like crap.  Good to see he''s found his level and doing well at it.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ll start - Doc at fault for the goal and blatant handball when he bribed the ref not to give a pen! Much more solid when Nelson came on.[:|]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you for finally acknolwedging that he did play like crap.  Good to see he''s found his level and doing well at it.

[/quote]Classic, we don''t hear from the American Oracle for a while (coinciding with our good run of form), yet he''s there with his veiled slagging off of the Doc, any possible opportunity - even if it is a sarcastic post.

Why has it taken so long - to be positive, again?

The football is flourishing.....the finances, are floundering.

So we''re building a wall......but, it appears, with more sand, than cement.

And if in January, the site foreman requires more cement with a few more bricks to top the wall off.....and is only offered a small bag of polyfilla, to smooth over the cracks?

.......and another thing.

I had to sit in the open seating behind the goal yesterday. The sun was shining on a lovely Autumn day and I had to squint all the time to see the pitch as the sun was in my eyes.

If it had been p*ssing down with rain I wouldn''t have had that problem.....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

I had to sit in the open seating behind the goal yesterday. The sun was shining on a lovely Autumn day and I had to squint all the time to see the pitch as the sun was in my eyes.

[/quote]

But you can''t please all of the fans all of the time Smithy!

What about poor Tange if it had been p*ssing down with rain? His brolly is still missing[um][:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[/quote]

But you can''t please all of the fans all of the time Smithy!

What about poor Tange if it had been p*ssing down with rain? His brolly is still missing[um][:O]

[/quote]

I reckon Tangy would have got wet. Then, as he sat there cold and drenched, he could have reflected on his carelessness in leaving it at Brunton Park.

( Sometimes you have to take the boot camp approach to these whining namby-pamby types, Nutty. They think it''s all everyone else''s fault when things go wrong. People need to take responsibility for their own sloppy behaviour. Short, sharp shock that''s what they need. This would never have happened under the......rant, rant, rant )

And another thing........

You lot are all forgetting our traditional after Christmas slump........

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

I miss Sibierski, I used to really enjoy spending my hard earned money on away trips when Sibbo was playing knowing that I was helping to feed him, put fuel in his car etc. As he ran around putting 100% maximum effort in and being a real nuisance up front for the opposition defenders. Also I long for those days where we''d turn up somewhere and not know who was who, Who had our manager signed on loan this week? - Games where you could spend the entire 90 minutes trying to work out which one Chris Killen was.

I would prefer a manager that just stands on the touchline motionless when we are losing 2-0 at Blackpool, it really used to make me think this guy will results. I used to love coming out of games and moaning about the referee, thats all been taken away from us now.

I''m Sad why can''t it be like the old days.

[quote user="IS"][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Classic, we don''t hear from the American Oracle for a while (coinciding with our good run of form), yet he''s there with his veiled slagging off of the Doc, any possible opportunity - even if it is a sarcastic post.
[/quote]

Who do you mean by "we"? I''m on here most days, and have posted plenty of comments during the "good run of form". I don''t see how my previous comment is sarcastic.  I certainly AM pleased he has played well.  I don''t like losing, and when Dork was a regular and losses were also regular, I was not pleased.  By all accounts, he is playing well and we are getting results, so is it wrong to conclude he has finally found his level?  I mean, he got raped by the Sunderland Prem striker, so he is obviously not Prem quality as was the case when the team was at the top.  We were winning games when Nelson was starting back there, too. Seems likely the credit for improvement at the back belongs with the coach who got things turned around.

Open your eyes, I.S.  I have been here, and Dork is not screwing up, and I am pleased. You missed it all.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="IS"][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Classic, we don''t hear from the American Oracle for a while (coinciding with our good run of form), yet he''s there with his veiled slagging off of the Doc, any possible opportunity - even if it is a sarcastic post.
[/quote]

Who do you mean by "we"? I''m on here most days, and have posted plenty of comments during the "good run of form". I don''t see how my previous comment is sarcastic.  I certainly AM pleased he has played well.  I don''t like losing, and when Dork was a regular and losses were also regular, I was not pleased.  By all accounts, he is playing well and we are getting results, so is it wrong to conclude he has finally found his level?  I mean, he got raped by the Sunderland Prem striker, so he is obviously not Prem quality as was the case when the team was at the top.  We were winning games when Nelson was starting back there, too. Seems likely the credit for improvement at the back belongs with the coach who got things turned around.

Open your eyes, I.S.  I have been here, and Dork is not screwing up, and I am pleased. You missed it all.

[/quote]

I''ve got to be honest, Nelson is definitely improving the financial situation at the club, twice now we''ve brought him on to graze in the last few minutes when the opposition has noticed the grass getting a bit lengthy (every penny helps)...I was also told he is doing his bit on Yarmouth sea-front during the summer, the Doc is there too, dropping in behind and clearing up his mess, almost like his normal job...[:|] 

"Bring back Huckerby!"

You wish!

Unlike certain people, Mr Lambert doesn''t understand us Norwich people. He won''t appreciate the meaning of Hucks to us!

Now... under a certain bald headed manager, we''d have made another fantastic signing, come January...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Why has it taken so long - to be positive, again?

The football is flourishing.....the finances, are floundering.

So we''re building a wall......but, it appears, with more sand, than cement.

And if in January, the site foreman requires more cement with a few more bricks to top the wall off.....and is only offered a small bag of polyfilla, to smooth over the cracks?

[/quote]Why, are you, enunciating using commas, in a manner, similar to that of Captain Kirk in star trek ?It''s a fair point though Mello.  The fact is that Lambert has turned the squad we have into a top 6 team - he could probably goe with what we''ve got and get us into the top 2.  But it would be folly not to give him the tools to finish the job in January.