Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

There's not enough negativity on this site any more

FFS, what''s the matter with you all?At the last home game, which we were lucky to win, I had a pie at half time and it was half-cooked.  Plus the "beer" I was sold was in a plastic bottle in case I fell over, smashed it on my chin, and then sued Norwich City for the £0.84 in their current account.  What''s up with that?  Come on people, let''s get real!  LET''S GET NEGATIVE!

agree [:D]

grant holt has fluked everyone of his goals this season and is not worth a penny and i think that ian herderson wat five times the player he ever was!

sell holt, he will be the new akinbye - a total waste of money!

why dont we pass the ball on the floor, like a good team - were not, were awful and lambert doesn''t no when to make a substitution!!

that enough for you mister CHOPS?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]FFS, what''s the matter with you all?

At the last home game, which we were lucky to win, I had a pie at half time and it was half-cooked.  Plus the "beer" I was sold was in a plastic bottle in case I fell over, smashed it on my chin, and then sued Norwich City for the £0.84 in their current account.  What''s up with that?  Come on people, let''s get real!  LET''S GET NEGATIVE!

[/quote]

I''ll start - Doc at fault for the goal and blatant handball when he bribed the ref not to give a pen! Much more solid when Nelson came on.[:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ll start - Doc at fault for the goal and blatant handball when he bribed the ref not to give a pen! Much more solid when Nelson came on.[:|]

[/quote]

Bloody Doc, playing well again. Whats up with the guy?

Why can''t he go back to being crap so we have something to moan about.

[quote user="Gary Football"]Chops, your mum''s a sl@g[/quote]I''m not sure she is, I emailed "a sl@g" and I got an "email address not found" error.

[quote user="First Wizard"]If ruddy Delia and Co gave PL some cash, we''d be top.............I actually mean that![;)][/quote]

Would have scored at least 5 if bloody Lambert had brought on Jamie Lad.

When you have someone (on another thread) bemoaning the monumental unfairness of actually having  to possess a radio set to listen to a radio programme then I don''t think we have anything to worry about in terms of  the long-term ability of posters to find something about which they can be negative and discontented...

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I don''t understand why Lambert won''t give Theo another shot in goal ahead of these bloody loanees and youth team kiddiewinkies.

[/quote]

If we lose Maric to Manchester City in the transfer window we''ll only have ourselves to blame. How much longer can Lambert ignore Gunny''s brilliant signings?

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]If ruddy Delia and Co gave PL some cash, we''d be top.............I actually mean that![;)][/quote]

Would have scored at least 5 if bloody Lambert had brought on Jamie Lad.

[/quote]

Barndoor will not score another league goal for Norwich

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I don''t understand why Lambert won''t give Theo another shot in goal ahead of these bloody loanees and youth team kiddiewinkies.

[/quote]

If we lose Maric to Manchester City in the transfer window we''ll only have ourselves to blame. How much longer can Lambert ignore Gunny''s brilliant signings?

[/quote]

Guess we have found Bob Franklin at last

[quote user="Mister Chops"]FFS, what''s the matter with you all?At the last home game, which we were lucky to win, I had a pie at half time and it was half-cooked.  Plus the "beer" I was sold was in a plastic bottle in case I fell over, smashed it on my chin, and then sued Norwich City for the £0.84 in their current account.  What''s up with that?  Come on people, let''s get real!  LET''S GET NEGATIVE![/quote]LMAO

We will win promotion. Consolidate in the Chamionship for a while and then go up to the Prem via the play offs. Once there we will surprise everyone with a great start and then slip away a bit but survive. We will have a bit of a dodgy start the next season and then everyone will forget about the previous years and call for the manager''s head....oh no, that''s Hull. When you look at them, you realise how quickly unreasonable negativity can take hold. If we lose our next 2 matches, you''ll soon see.

Talking of Hull, anyone hear Dean Windass on Fighting Talk last week. Very funny guy. We should have signed hime when we could have for the boost he would have brought to the dressing room alone.

If we had more money, Lambert could afford to play Gill and Tudur-Jones instead of Smith and Adeyemi, those latter two will never make it in professional football and it''s only a matter of time until they get found out.

[quote user="Shyster"]It defies belief that McVeigh wasn''t in the starting eleven today!
[/quote]

And how come Bill Punton can''t even make the bench?.......discraceful![:@]

I want to know why Kenny Foggo was not reinstated when our player of the season jumped ship in the close season. Delia sort it out!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Shyster"]It defies belief that McVeigh wasn''t in the starting eleven today!
[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t think you''re allowed to join in the fun here, Wiz. Its a bit like Gordon Brown sitting in the pub with a big crowd and poking fun at the government.

[quote user="dpit"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t think you''re allowed to join in the fun here, Wiz. Its a bit like Gordon Brown sitting in the pub with a big crowd and poking fun at the government.

[/quote]

Why not?..................I can do negative with the best of them dpit.[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="dpit"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why not?..................I can do negative with the best of them dpit.[;)]

[/quote]

No, surely not!