Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Two players from Newry City on trial

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Never mind that - did you see the link to lingerie football!![/quote]What the Hell''s that all about! (Not complaining, BTW)Only in America ............  But could it work at Carra?I''d go - purely in the interests of scientific research, you understand.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Never mind that - did you see the link to lingerie football!![/quote]

What the Hell''s that all about! (Not complaining, BTW)

Only in America ............  But could it work at Carra?

I''d go - purely in the interests of scientific research, you understand.

[/quote]

Gives a whole new meaning to being in the third quarter & getting a touchdown

[quote user="The Butler"]

New meaning.

In Americans terms a "Bums Rush"

Cup games would also meam a LOT MORE

[/quote] 

You just have a sixth sense for any thread involving anything vaguely salacious, don''t you? Its a bit like a shark smelling blood in the water from 5 miles away.[;)]

Cold shower for you Butler!!!!!

Tangible Fixed Assets anyone? stated: 

Here''s a bit more on our link up with Newry City .......2 Academy level players:

http://www.newrycityfc.com/Latest-News/Newry-City-F-C--Youth-Players-in-Norwich-City-F-C-link-up---

------------------------------------

Newry City FC Academy Players on trial @ Norwich City FC!

This week, Newry City F.C. were proud to send the first in what is hoped will be a long line of Newry City Academy players across the water to our sister Club, Norwich City F.C. on trial.

A delegation comprising of John Grant & Ciaron O''Hanlon, Under 16 Academy stars, and Gary Quinn, Under 16 Manager, traveled across to East Anglia for 3 days of training & trials, and which included games against Dag & Redbridge & Fulhan F.C.

Initial reports back are that our boys have done well thus far, playing for over half a game on thursday the 29th of October v D&R.

I''m sure all associated with the Club will wish the boys well in their endeavours, and for the big game against English Premier opponents Fulham this coming Saturday, the 31st.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

Who have you got an issue with Pete?

[/quote]

The name Devlin will always remind me of Belfast