Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Just a quick reality check?

Please dont misunderstand the nature of this post. I am delighted with the way we are performing and that we are winning games. Its a good time to be a norwich fan at the moment. Long may it continue [Y]

However-just 2 little sub points.

We are in league 1. We should be winning games week in week out against smaller clubs than ourselves.  This doesnt make me any less happy that we are winning, just something to bear in mind, prehaps? Maybe thats what being a big fish in a small pond does to you?

Gary Doherty. To see calls for this guy to be called up by his country really does make me laugh. I like Gary as a player but for goodness sake there is no way that he is international quality. Maybe if promotion chasing championship clubs/ lower prem clubs had been in for him then I would be of different opinions about him but no. There is a reason why Doherty has been with us so long.... again not knocking Doc just dont think he is of international quality. I wouldnt want him to go off on international duty anyway ....

Overall its very rosy in the norwich city garden atm. Lets keep it going[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="Beauseant"]Shouldn''t this be on the "there''s not enough negativity" thread?[/quote]or maybe, in with his other1472 "look at me" threads.

Exactly CT just gossip.   Journos in midweek will talk any old rubbish to fill the page.   There are many things to worry abouy but Doc being called up by ROI is not one of them.

Apart from anything more Doc related, Trapattoni has said that he will not consider anyone not playing at least Championship football.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"]Shouldn''t this be on the "there''s not enough negativity" thread?[/quote]or maybe, in with his other1472 "look at me" threads.[/quote]

CT attention seeking? Surely not!

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]

We are in league 1. We should be winning games week in week out against smaller clubs than ourselves.  This doesnt make me any less happy that we are winning, just something to bear in mind, prehaps? Maybe thats what being a big fish in a small pond does to you?

[/quote]What exactly are we to bear in mind? That we are in fact winning most of games when we should be? That we shouldn''t be pleased about that? Just a thought, why not just hold fre with posting stuff until you have something that doesn''t constitute the general background noise of your brain cells

How am I attention seeking?

Made the point about the Doherty and his supposed call up that I wasnt sure about. I stand corrected I admit.

With all this positivity you''d think that promotion was assured! Just dont think we should get too ahead of ourselves is all...

Made the point about the Doherty and his supposed call up that I wasnt sure about. I stand corrected I admit.

With all this positivity you''d think that promotion was assured! Just dont think we should get too ahead of ourselves is all...

[/quote]ive seen fa about doc and ireland.if you had said something about hoolahan being mentioned in the stephen hughes article then yes but you didn''t.yes we should beat most of the teams in the league but we are a league 1 team ourselves wit the majority of our players league 1 standard. Its the team work ethic that is impressing me more than anythng else. We as fans aren''t stupid mate, were just enjoying things before inevitably goes tits up again.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Overall its very rosy in the norwich city garden atm. Lets keep it going[:)][/quote]Why not just entitle the thread..........

.............."Thanks Delia"

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Overall its very rosy in the norwich city garden atm. Lets keep it going[:)][/quote]Why not just entitle the thread..........

.............."Thanks Delia"

[/quote]

Nothing attention seeking about that comment is there? If you dont like my threads then DONT READ THEM!

For goodness sake....

[/quote]

attention seeker

I think the Doc for Ireland thing was mentioned on canary call Saturday, however it was simply the caller saying he hoped Doc was called up rather than he will be or he''d heard he would be.

[quote user="Lambo"]I think the Doc for Ireland thing was mentioned on canary call Saturday, however it was simply the caller saying he hoped Doc was called up rather than he will be or he''d heard he would be.[/quote]I knew it. You can always rely on CT for a reliable source! [:D]