Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Who am I?

Former Norwich PlayerBorn locallyAge 31Stupid enough to drive a car without insuranceEven more stupid to get caught speedingLumbered with a fine and 8 points?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]What a crap and pointless post.

I take it none of you lot have points on your licences?

Cootey is a top bloke who would do anything for anyone. Tossers.[/quote]

Agreed 100%, well said.

We all make mistakes you know, none of us are perfect.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]What a crap and pointless post.

I take it none of you lot have points on your licences?

Cootey is a top bloke who would do anything for anyone. Tossers.[/quote]Correct I don''t.

Do you mean I''m a tosser, or he only helps tossers?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I don''t either, but like I said...we all make mistakes.[/quote]

Oi I said that - stop nicking my bloody lines LOL!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I don''t either, but like I said...we all make mistakes.

Just seems a pointless thread as this was done to death a few weeks back.[/quote]He seems to have made a few though...  Didn''t realise this had been done to death,  still we all make mistakes.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]What a crap and pointless post. I take it none of you lot have points on your licences? Cootey is a top bloke who would do anything for anyone. Tossers.[/quote]

I passed my test in 1963, not on a car but on a 29 seater bus in the days when passing same enabled you to drive a car without a separate licence, it being perceived that if you could pass the PSV saloon test (reversing from right and left to within two inches of right and left oil drums with a bottle on top just in case you touched anything) you could possibly manage a car. 

I have my original licence completely clean.  Should I be ashamed in this current day and age of not having made a "statement"?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]What a crap and pointless post. I take it none of you lot have points on your licences? Cootey is a top bloke who would do anything for anyone. Tossers.[/quote]

I passed my test in 1963, not on a car but on a 29 seater bus in the days when passing same enabled you to drive a car without a separate licence, it being perceived that if you could pass the PSV saloon test (reversing from right and left to within two inches of right and left oil drums with a bottle on top just in case you touched anything) you could possibly manage a car. 

I have my original licence completely clean.  Should I be ashamed in this current day and age of not having made a "statement"?

[/quote]

There was a chap rather like you on Canary Call yesterday.

Do you speak with a Norfolk accent?

OTBC

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Yes, but you''ve been banned from this forum.....I haven''t.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I don''t either, but like I said...we all make mistakes. Just seems a pointless thread as this was done to death a few weeks back.[/quote]

Yes we do, but didn''t Matty Patty get slated on here a while back by a lot of posters for drink driving.

We all make mistakes, like you Barbecued Bushmeat in this post, hes 30 not 31 [;)]

Wheyyyy.... [:P]

[quote user="Brendan"]

We all make mistakes, like you Barbecued Bushmeat in this post, hes 30 not 31 [;)]

Wheyyyy.... [:P]

[/quote]Considering his 31st birthday was Sept 30th, you''ve got to try harder to catch me out.

[quote user="ron obvious"]Yes, who exactly are you? Suddenly appearing with 3,300-odd posts to your name??Don''t be shy .....

[/quote]Why do you fancy me big boy?

[quote user="Brendan"]Oh so you for some reason that is beyond me, brought up an article from over a month ago. ?[/quote]Can you rearrange that into a sentence I can understand?

[quote user="Barbecued Bushmeat"][quote user="ron obvious"]Yes, who exactly are you? Suddenly appearing with 3,300-odd posts to your name??Don''t be shy .....

[/quote]Why do you fancy me big boy?[/quote]You little tease, you.Go on, dooo tell.I have my suspicions, mind ......

[quote user="Barbecued Bushmeat"]Yeah, you''re right I''m Bob Franklin
[/quote]

No you''re not, he joined in June 2009 and has only got 266 odd posts.

Your last name you used on here was ''''Slow The Bgger Down''''

I''ll leave you tell people what it was before then [:D]