Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

WELL DONE NORWICH..

great result today.good result away from home.firmly in the top six 6 weeks before christmas. plenty of time for a automatic promotion spot.... keep up the good work lads..!! we have to be optimistic now surely!!

[quote user="singing canary"]great result today.good result away from home.firmly in the top six 6 weeks before christmas. plenty of time for a automatic promotion spot.... keep up the good work lads..!! we have to be optimistic now surely!![/quote]Rain is wet!  Sun is hot! Oxygen is good!

Yes well done Norwich, another win, another 3 points and 12 goals for Grant Holt now who''s turning out to be a great assett for us.

Had to listen on the radio which is always nerve racking.

From friends who did go to the game it sounded like Gill had a very average game and Drury looked a bit uncomfortable a right back but hopefully one of our right backs will be fit soon so that Drury/Lappin can go back to where they belong [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Yes well done Norwich, another win, another 3 points and 12 goals for Grant Holt now who''s turning out to be a great assett for us.

Had to listen on the radio which is always nerve racking.

From friends who did go to the game it sounded like Gill had a very average game and Drury looked a bit uncomfortable a right back but hopefully one of our right backs will be fit soon so that Drury/Lappin can go back to where they belong [:D]

[/quote]

Lowestoft?

[quote user="Budgieboy"]I love being in League One - we have found our level. It reminds me of our mighty Milk Cup success  [/quote]yes it is good we are winning and long may it continue, but surely you cannot "love" being in league 1? I love the fact we are winning as we should be but i hate league 1.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Don''t fall for it. Only binners call us "budgies"! Just ignore it.[/quote]damn! i was making (i thought) a good point, only to be thwarted by a binner on a monday morning! shouldn''t you be at school?

Lessons on how to win have only just begun unfortunately. However, I am assured by the teaching staff that they will continue for the rest of the school year. They''ve been learning how to win in the year below us since the start of the season, but the lessons are much, much easier. Bring on the mighty Paulton Rovers !

What would Delia make of such offensive language ? Come on, let''s just be friends and  remember the good times. We did win that Milky Cup thing, remember

really well you did not go back far enough then , ....im sure some of the guys on here could bring up some information when we finished 3rd in the premiership and  the only team to beat the great german champions on thier home soil .... and some of the great players who have played for this great club .

you need to do some more homework mate .. thats all i can say .

Haven''t you got anything better to do with your time Budgieboy??? Honestly, I wish I had all your leisure time so I could go wind up Ipswich fans such as yourself but I have a life.

Excellent point - can I add to that fine list of achievements by mentioning Bruce Rioch''s wondrous spell as manager at the Theatre of Dreams (Carrow Road)

You would have to have some pi55in memory to remember your last triumph, must be thirty years ago, ha ha ha, you werent even born then pal, get a life, now do one!!!!!

" I am at school. I had a history lesson today "

You wait tll senior school and you have economics (you might not have a club by then though)

£25 m you can''t pay and now clocking up interest, again

£8.1m loan clocking up interest

Loan notes and another debt to Royal Bank of Scotland - more money your grubby little club isn''t getting in enough income to pay

Mind you Clegg has finally explained to your Jeremy Kyle type of club that you can''t carry on scrounging off everyone else - he''s making you cut back £2m this season

Shame he wasn''t at Binman Road a few years back then you wouldn''t have cheated the taxman, local traders and even St John''s ambulance.

So my advice is pay attention in your history classes my little binlet, because there ain''t much in the way of a future for your debt ridden tatty little club.

And those black and white press cuttings that you all seem to revere as if they were some kind of religious relics may be all you binners have to cling to in the coming years.

Thank you for the economics lesson. All that money going to waste up the road at that tatty little club, it beggars belief. I wish we could have some of it here at fortress Carrow Road. Then we could really give Paulton Rovers something to think about. On the ball City, la la la  (sorry, forgot the words.) I love Delia, I wish she was my girlfriend.