Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Salford City Yellow - please change/remove your avatar...

Hi,

I''ve just done a look a like post similar to your avatar but mine was done in good taste...just.

However yours is comparing Bryan Gunn to Jade Goody, problem I have with it is Gunn lost his daughter to Leukemia, some Norwich fans have very short memories. I don''t think this is appropiate to be honest.

Please change/remove it.

Thanks

are you suggesting that ''the Bryan Gunn song'' is of the same scale of comparing a cancer sufferer to someone who lost his daughter to cancer?

what a joke

Apologies for any offence caused, although I find it highly unlikely gunny will be reading these message boards (or jade goody for that matter)! OTBC

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Apologies for any offence caused, although I find it highly unlikely gunny will be reading these message boards (or jade goody for that matter)! OTBC[/quote]

No but his daughter does read this board

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Apologies for any offence caused, although I find it highly unlikely gunny will be reading these message boards (or jade goody for that matter)! OTBC[/quote]

[/quote]

And she doesn''t think much of the NCFC board....

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]And i''d love to have a play with her[/quote]

DDD, go straight to your room and think about what you''ve done [;)]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]And i''d love to have a play with her[/quote]

DDD, go straight to your room and think about what you''ve done [;)][/quote]More like what he''s thinking about doing...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]And posts as Bob Franklin.[;)]