Sign in to follow this  
Herbert

Game spoiled

my game was spoiled yesterday by a bunch of idiots on the far left hand side of the away support (if ur looking at the pitch) near to the back. one was a lanky b******, constant unfunny remarks and childish behaviour. i mean chanting the theme to casualty when players are injured, just stupid. i hope they dont come to many more away games. anyone else have the displeasure?

On the ball city

[quote user="Pro"]

my game was spoiled yesterday by a bunch of idiots on the far left hand side of the away support (if ur looking at the pitch) near to the back. one was a lanky b******, constant unfunny remarks and childish behaviour. i mean chanting the theme to casualty when players are injured, just stupid. i hope they dont come to many more away games. anyone else have the displeasure?

On the ball city

[/quote]

I was sitting in that area and thought the guys were hilarious, the casualty theme tune was great. I guess it just proves for each our own. The canary call pisstakes by them were funny aswell in my opinion. Sorry if you didnt like it, but we have some threads on here say the atmosphere was lacking yesterday, but guys like those make it all the more enjoyable for me anyway.

How dare people go to one of our games and enjoy themselves, especially when we happen to be winning!!  Disgraceful[:@]

Didnt realise football was a library. You wouldnt have been a lot of cop in the 60s, 70s, and 80s mate. Best get your thermos and egg sandwichs ready for the next game mate.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Theres singing, supporting your team and having a laugh and then there''es just being an idiot and annoying those around you with silly comments, i think this is what the original post is on about [/quote]Sounds like whoever they were only annoyed this chap.Nothing wrong with having a laugh, but thats my view. [:)]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Sounds rather juvenile and immature to me
[/quote]

Yes it was - and really funny! I was there with my family and it was all good natured banter, I even joined in with the "we are the left side over here" chants.

Loved the Wesley Hoolahan song!

We ended up moving from behind the goal to the left hand side because there was just no noise down the other end. Second half was awesome after that!

[quote user="Pro"]

On the ball city

[/quote]wow you sound fun

[quote user="riers"][quote user="Pro"]

On the ball city

[/quote]
wow you sound fun
[/quote]

There is a time and place for banter, juvenile humor, chanting, laughing and general revelry, and on the winning end of an away game is NOT it, Sir. The Norwich fans should have been respectful and generous in support for a match well played, not laughing and joking. This sort of fun is not what they paid their money for.  OUCH!  Oooh, I just had a stick removed from way up my a$$.  Now I agree with the people who think it sounds like a great time.

haha! This sounds like something that would be in the inbetweeners!! with the lanky guy chanting absolute nnsense! You should send it in to their writers!!

Do you think it''s the no smoking rule thats giving people the grumps, Cant go a couple of hours without sucking on a weed, seems we have a lot more moans about fellow fans since the ban came in,Perhaps they should open the gates at halftime so they can go for a fag or 4

[quote user="Pro"]

On the ball city

[/quote]

what where you doing sitting down in silence, with you arms folded, chill old man

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Theres singing, supporting your team and having a laugh and then there''es just being an idiot and annoying those around you with silly comments, i think this is what the original post is on about
[/quote]

I think the annoying people at games are the ones that tell you to sit down when everyone is standing up and the ones who tell you to be quiet.

[quote user="Pro"]

On the ball city

[/quote]Just out of interest, did you actually tell them that they were getting on your nerves?

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Theres singing, supporting your team and having a laugh and then there''es just being an idiot and annoying those around you with silly comments, i think this is what the original post is on about
[/quote]

I think the annoying people at games are the ones that tell you to sit down when everyone is standing up and the ones who tell you to be quiet.

[/quote]

Well, I''m in my mid-50''s and totally agree.  For God''s sake, if you''re going to spend an arm and a leg getting to an away game at least make some noise and enjoy your day out.  Alternatively, sit in silence and try and emulate Poorman Road!

I''m going to stick up for the original poster here.

I think most people that go to an away game, hope they''re not sitting near some chavish kn0b!

I''m all for having a laugh, but you can get some annoying idiots at games sometimes!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]I''m going to stick up for the original poster here. I think most people that go to an away game, hope they''re not sitting near some chavish kn0b! I''m all for having a laugh, but you can get some annoying idiots at games sometimes![/quote]

Says he who was formally reprimanded for blasting air horns into people''s ears

[quote user="Klobo7"]We ended up moving from behind the goal to the left hand side because there was just no noise down the other end. Second half was awesome after that! [/quote]

Oi we were making some noise on the right side.......mind you the Garden Shed song could have been better.

[quote user="Pro"]i mean doing the conga at a football match, its just not in the spirit of things[/quote]Were they really?Straight to hell with them buggars then [;)]

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]I''m going to stick up for the original poster here. I think most people that go to an away game, hope they''re not sitting near some chavish kn0b! I''m all for having a laugh, but you can get some annoying idiots at games sometimes![/quote]

Says he who was formally reprimanded for blasting air horns into people''s ears

[/quote]

P>

I was about 15 at the time! Least i''ve never assaulted captain canary!