Sign in to follow this  
edo

Can't wait till Leeds visit Carrow Road, Norwich!

I''m sorry, that didn''t make very much sense. Let''s just agree on one thing. We are a fine League One team and we should rejoice at being back where we rightfully belong. On the Ball Shitty

[quote user="Budgieboy"]

I''m sorry, that didn''t make very much sense. Let''s just agree on one thing. We are a fine League One team and we should rejoice at being back where we rightfully belong. On the Ball Shitty

[/quote]

Can anyone get his I.P address like the Scousers did to that poor Chelsea muppet on their message board??

He just wants attention and to wind people up. Just ignore him and had he got 0 replies, then im sure he would be feeeling rather lonely [;)] [Y]
Let this be the last reply?

[quote user="Brendan"]He just wants attention and to wind people up. Just ignore him and had he got 0 replies, then im sure he would be feeeling rather lonely [;)] [Y]
Let this be the last reply?[/quote]

Oh and you dont! Let that be the last reply!

No tom, my reply was stating my point, there was no need for you to comment, if all you wanted to say was the same thing.

And i hardly think i wind people up [:P]

you are making me feel very lonley now. A bit like being sat in the Aviva Community Stand on a cold Saturday afternoon with just a few seven-fingered friends for company, and having to sit through the same donkey-like football that has graced Carrow Road for much of its history. 

[quote user="Budgieboy"]you are making me feel very lonley now. A bit like being sat in the Aviva Community Stand on a cold Saturday afternoon with just a few seven-fingered friends for company, and having to sit through the same donkey-like football that has graced Carrow Road for much of its history. [/quote]

Poor little suffolk punch! Don''t be too hard on him folks! Coming on here and mocking us is his only interaction with humans!

[quote user="Brenda"]

No tom, my reply was stating my point, there was no need for you to comment, if all you wanted to say was the same thing.

[/quote]

You think? You are one of the most annoying posters on here

I may be, but thats the way i see you [Y]

So, i think you should take a look at yourself next time.

[quote user="Budgieboy"]sat in the Aviva Community Stand on a cold Saturday afternoon with just a few seven-fingered friends for company[/quote]

Now you''re just assuming your 7-fingered friends would accompany you. They may be happy to stay in Essex.

Hey Budgieboy great news, in the process of having your IP address tracked down, looking forward to meeting you, very smart from the anonymity of hiding behind a pc screen, see you soon !!!!!

[quote user="Budgieboy"]you are making me feel very lonley now. A bit like being sat in the Aviva Community Stand on a cold Saturday afternoon with just a few seven-fingered friends for company, and having to sit through the same donkey-like football that has graced Carrow Road for much of its history. [/quote]keep funding us with your benefits paymentsthe club can do with your support and reduce the debt whilst your shithole stagnatesgood luck for the season. you will need it.

[quote user="Budgieboy"]you are making me feel very lonley now. A bit like being sat in the Aviva Community Stand on a cold Saturday afternoon with just a few seven-fingered friends for company, and having to sit through the same donkey-like football that has graced Carrow Road for much of its history. [/quote]

The aliens obviously forgot to remove your anal probe. [:|]

Q: Did you hear that the British Post Office has just recalled their latest stamps?
A: Well, they had photos of Ipswich town players on them - folk couldn''t figure out which side to spit on.

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Brenda"]

[/quote]

You think? You are one of the most annoying posters on here

[/quote]

I know far worse [:)]

[quote user="Doggerinplay-offs"][quote user="Budgieboy"]

[/quote]

Can anyone get his I.P address like the Scousers did to that poor Chelsea muppet on their message board??

[/quote]They got it off of their Admin...But i''m pretty sure there are other ways [:)]I''ll get back to you [:D]

Another embarrassing football fan that seems to know very very little about football. Now you may have noticed we are both in league 1 for starters so don''t think you going to win the Premier league in 3 seasons time. The reason you didn''t get out of first gear is because we didn''t let you fools. Anyway your living in a giant landfill.

[quote user="edo"]You people are deluded if you think you outplayed us at elland road - Leeds didn''t get started! Lets see what happens on your home turf - Colchester has already hit you for 7.[/quote]

did you watch the match?

You realise when a team doesn''t get started, its because the other team are better...

You realise since then we have won 2/3 games by 4 goals...

You realise we lost 7-1 with a diffrent manager (against are current manager...)

You realise Leeds suck, and half your crowd look scummy..... the idiot who made himself nice and public throwing the ball over Forster, making himseld and the people around him noticalbley thug like...

I am looking fowards to you coming to Carrow Road, so you can see a FULL ground, some DECENT football, and the best team in the league, none of which you get in Leeds....

Ye can we get this kids ip address. People like him need to be made examples off.

he''s like a cute kid brother eally isnt he.. good old budgie boy...

10 million pound loss this week wasn''t it.. i thought Ipswich were minted.. shows what i know though eh.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]That would be nice, just to drop a thank you note[/quote]

Then the facebook. Pictures, address. Just think the fun we could have.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]That would be nice, just to drop a thank you note[/quote]

[/quote]

lol yes, if only we could find out who they are

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[/quote]

lol yes, if only we could find out who they are

[/quote]

Don''t worry im working on it. Its easy once you get his IP. Don''t know how you get it yet though. Poorboy. Arsewholes like him make me angry just for being such a fool.

Is it me or has Bugle Boy disappeared a bit sharpish after the IP address idea? If anyone can get it let me know...I have an excellent IT chum who can work wonders....it''s amazing how easy it is to find out what other websites the IP address has visited...and make it public! I can''t imagine Bugle sits alone in his bedroom all night without a little peek at some naughties do you?  (Oh and if he is registered with an ISP in his own name, or his Dad''s , we can get that too. Hurrah! )

I think that is a very naughty thing to do Mr Paddon''s Beard. I''m sure our little cockney wannabe means no harm. it can''t be much fun listening to the gurgling sound as his tatty little Jeremy Kyle type club slowly slips down the plughole.

Decades of under investment and scrounging money of all and sundry has finally caught up with them. The embarrassment of having to hand over their club for about the same price we got for Earnshaw would shame any decent fans. But not the poor binners, Still clutching their faded black and white press clippings, still imagining living beyond your means is punching above your weight, still deluding themselves that defrauding local businesses and charities is class they are trapped in their own sad little world.

Rather like witless little northerner who also appears as stuck in some kind of seventies time warp.

Still, northerners do have some use - they eat all the bits in the butchers the rest of the country won''t touch.

"Is it me or has Bugle Boy disappeared a bit sharpish after the IP address idea? If anyone can get it let me know...I have an excellent IT chum who can work wonders....it''s amazing how easy it is to find out what other websites the IP address has visited...and make it public! I can''t imagine Bugle sits alone in his bedroom all night without a little peek at some naughties do you?  (Oh and if he is registered with an ISP in his own name, or his Dad''s , we can get that too. Hurrah! )"

There must be some way you can get his IP off the forum without being an admin right?