Sign in to follow this  
edo

Can't wait till Leeds visit Carrow Road, Norwich!

You people are deluded if you think you outplayed us at elland road - Leeds didn''t get started!

Lets see what happens on your home turf - Colchester has already hit you for 7.

Bless, coming onto our forum at 2.04 am to tell us how much better than Norwich Leeds are. Kept you awake with worry have we? Well you should be worried my northern friend, because our match coincides with the stage of the season you''re due to choke. The question is, how many goals will you lose by?

How do you know if we didn''t get out of first gear ? Typical Leeds fan, obnoxious and full of sh**. The sight of you little boys trying to taunt us then running to the stewards when they got some verbals back was quite funny. Scum chairman, scum fans.

You didn''t get started because we didn''t let you...I also can''t wait until Leeds come to Carrow Road, watch us muller you

[quote user="edo"]You people are deluded if you think you outplayed us at elland road - Leeds didn''t get started! Lets see what happens on your home turf - Colchester has already hit you for 7.[/quote]

Put your flat cap back on, get back in your parlour and have some parkin. You''ll feel better soon.

[quote user="edo"]You people are deluded if you think you outplayed us at elland road - Leeds didn''t get started!

Lets see what happens on your home turf - Colchester has already hit you for 7.[/quote]Did you have any help with this landmark post or is it all your own doing.I for one would like to be the first to offer my sincerest congratulations for such a well thought out and insightful piece of literature.I thing I speak for many when I say that you will always hold a special place in our hearts and we can''t wait to see you at Carrow Road this season. We''ll be the team in yellow and you''ll most likely be the team in white. Hope that helps.Now all you have to do is make the trip down to our little town from up there in wonderful, beautiful Leeds without scraping all the skin off your knuckles.

[quote user="edo"]You people are deluded if you think you outplayed us at elland road - Leeds didn''t get started!

Lets see what happens on your home turf - Colchester has already hit you for 7.[/quote]Just because you supposedly didn''t get started makes it impossible for us to outplay you how.

Leeds is the biggest club we''ll be entertaining at the Theatre of Dreams this century, so I am looking forward to it too. Please don''t shout at us too loud as budgies are fragile creatures. We might even send Delia on at half time to give you a jolly good talking to. And please don''t go on about us being inbreds like everyone does on TV. We''re not, we''re just very close to our families..  

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Now see what you''ve done, you''ve made budgieboy late for his bin round now. Budgie hows your sister m8? She still married to your brother?[/quote]Funny how these binmen start showing their dirty little faces after their one massive win against a top, top side this season. Didn''t hear much from them before did we?

Quite right ... I wish the binmen would shut up and face the facts. We have won more derby games against them, we have played more times in European competition, we have been in top flight football for more saesons, we have won more trophies and  two of our previous mangers have gone on to manage England. Hang on, I may have got that the wrong way round. Never mind. We play in yellow, and that is enough to be proud of.

[quote user="Budgieboy"]

Quite right ... I wish the binmen would shut up and face the facts. We have won more derby games against them, we have played more times in European competition, we have been in top flight football for more saesons, we have won more trophies and  two of our previous mangers have gone on to manage England. Hang on, I may have got that the wrong way round. Never mind. We play in yellow, and that is enough to be proud of.

[/quote]

T W A T

[quote user="edo"]You people are deluded if you think you outplayed us at elland road - Leeds didn''t get started! Lets see what happens on your home turf - Colchester has already hit you for 7.[/quote]

yes and we have hit Wycombe and Bristol Rovers for 5 on it.... whats your point?

[quote user="Budgieboy"]

[/quote]

must be great dwelling on the successes of 30 years ago now.... let me help you, we have had a female Prime minister since then, Saddam hussein has been over thrown, America has a black President, Football no longer plays back passes and the world is the puppy of a tool called the Internet...

just some more "recent" history that might interest you.

Poor deluded person [:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Put your flat cap back on, get back in your parlour and have some parkin. You''ll feel better soon.

[/quote]

Don''t forger his whippet <<whistles>> heel boy [:D]

[quote user="Budgieboy"]

Leeds is the biggest club we''ll be entertaining at the Theatre of Dreams this century, so I am looking forward to it too. Please don''t shout at us too loud as budgies are fragile creatures. We might even send Delia on at half time to give you a jolly good talking to. And please don''t go on about us being inbreds like everyone does on TV. We''re not, we''re just very close to our families..  

[/quote]"The single mums that

live in slums whose boyfriends don''t get off their bums were just

passing by.
The violent types, the cheating types, the like-to-kill-their-prossy types were just passing by. And the drunken yobs with

massive gobs that beat up Asians in their mobs were just passing by. There''s a McDonalds for everyone, including Ipswich."Now sod off. [Y]

Good point ... let''s get back to the here and now ... Bring on the Paulton. I love yellow and I love Delia. We are great aren''t we

Yet another thicko. If you can''t see that your overrated bunch of w.ankers were thoroughly outplayed by the great NCFC, then you are blind as well as dumb. With any luck your crap team will miss out on promotion yet again. Sod off!!

Lets see what happens on your home turf - Colchester has already hit you for 7.[/quote]

yawn you northerner. sod off to your own dirty leeds forum

On teletext page 479 a few days after the game, a Leeds fan sent a text in to say we''d outplayed them and had greater possesion. They''d won because they''d taken advantage of our 2 mistakes and that was all they''d really done to win the game. Their game was poor. Obviously this person watched a different game to the original poster of this thread.

[quote user="Budgieboy"]Good point ... let''s get back to the here and now ... Bring on the Paulton. I love yellow and I love Delia. We are great aren''t we[/quote]

Speaking of the here and now.... i hear your debt has risen. Still creaming over marcus evans and roy ''im a bit of a tw*t but have won ONE GAME out of 15 against derby reserves'' keane?

Muppet.

What i love is how some binner comes in here posting about Norwich fans posting in T W A T or whatever thier forum is called then we have these stupid tractor driving inbred yarko''s comming in here spouting garbage everywhere.At this rate next season the Anglia derby still will not take place due to one club being in the Championship and the other being in League 1.Only..... the 2 will be swapping places.Theres only One Roy Keane !!