Sign in to follow this  
Carlton Canary

Norwich Live On ITV!!

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone can help.. Im away this weekend in Peterhead in Scotland and I have been told by alot of people at work that I will not be able to watch the game as it is on REGIONAL ITV!!

I thought it would have been the whole of the UK being the FA Cup, but am worried because they don''t take part in the FA Cup!!

HELP!!!!

Cheers :)

Dont know for certain Bounce but I have been to Scotland a few times and thier sports coverage on ITV is definitely local. They are very likely to have a scottish cup game on rather than an English one. Hope thats not right but afraid it might very well might be.

If you have sky, ITV (Anglia) is a channel elsewhere on the list, it''ll be on there.

[quote user="AJ"]If you have sky, ITV (Anglia) is a channel elsewhere on the list, it''ll be on there.[/quote]I was going to say that, you can find web sites giving instructions on tuning you sky box to receive regional ITV.

Well thats the thing.. Im staying in a hotel with the mrs... Haven''t checked if its got sky.. But im taking the laptop, with football manager 2010 on and ps3 with some dvds and fifa 10 lol so im sure I will cope..

Just abit gutted to miss the match! I will just have to record it on Sky + and watch it when I get back!

I reckon the only way you can watch it live is if the hotel has SKY (London region) or you find a local pub willing to tune in. Failing that asiaplate tv would have a internet link, so it''s either wifi in the hotel or a McDonalds car park! If you are anywhere near Dunfermline you are more than welcome to watch at mine.

[quote user="Bouncebackability"]Well thats the thing.. Im staying in a hotel with the mrs... Haven''t checked if its got sky.. But im taking the laptop, with football manager 2010 on and ps3 with some dvds and fifa 10 lol so im sure I will cope.. Just abit gutted to miss the match! I will just have to record it on Sky + and watch it when I get back![/quote]

Just how long are you going away for? Get out and see the sights, have a nice meal somewhere.

[quote user="Bouncebackability"]Well thats the thing.. Im staying in a hotel with the mrs... Haven''t checked if its got sky.. But im taking the laptop, with football manager 2010 on and ps3 with some dvds and fifa 10 lol so im sure I will cope.. Just abit gutted to miss the match! I will just have to record it on Sky + and watch it when I get back![/quote]

Hotel with the Mrs! wouldn''t be the laptop and ps3 i''d be playing with....... whats wrong with you man?

[quote user="Bouncebackability"]OI!!! She has got to go and see her relatives! I will just be killing the time while it rains and she is busy!! I''m sure it will be a lovely trip :)[/quote]

Should you not be going to see her relatives with her? like most couples would, or is it a bit early for all that meeting the family stuff?

I''d just find a pub to watch the game and get scuttered while she goes and does the family stuff

[quote user="Bouncebackability"]Hmmm well its abit more awkward than that... Long old story! I might find a pub, but from what she tells me, Peterhead is abit like a graveyard lol[/quote]

You have already done the family visit just with a different sister? or at a family event you went to the bog in the early hours and then climbed back into bed with the mother in law? both of these could happen to anyone [:$]

for an internet stream try myp2p.com

But will the game be shown on the ITV HD channel??????

Be most disappointed if not!!!!

Im afraid I can''t take the telly, a little bit awkward travelling all that way with a 40 inch tv in the car...

I don''t think its too bad up there from what I hear, the mrs says its crap but it seems ok from pictures lol its a fishing town so I hope you like fish?? lol I think theres even a tv series called Trawlermen, based on Peterhead fishermen...

Anyway... Im probably going to have to watch it at a pub as has been suggested... what a terrible shame!