Sign in to follow this  
Lambo

Team for Saturday??

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]I wouldnt risk Holt or Hoolahan incase of injury! I can imagine one of the Paulton players thinking ''this is my only chance to get on TV, i might as well try and put Grant Holt in an ambulance! No? Just me?[/quote]Yep, just you [:D]

I wouldn''t be surprised to see at least two from Hoolahan, Russell and Doherty "rested". If Lambert is still under pressure to sell one or more of them in the transfer window then there is the question of having the player cup-tied. That said I am sure he will also be under pressure to have a decent cup run too,

Good point Binky. I would go with:

Rudd

Askou      Nelson      Stephens    Drury

OTJ

Smith                    Hughes

McVeigh

Holt         Martin        

Subs: Theoklitos, Lappin, Adeyemi, Cureton, Wiggins, McDonald

I despise Manure when they field a weak team in Cup games, its disrespectful, against the spirit of the competition, nasty and un Norwich.

We must not behave in that manner.

I''m Not Sure How Many Of The ''Youth Players'' Lambert Will Play As They Have A F.A Cup Game Tonight So They May Be Tired Come Saturday And The Academy Also Have A League Game On Saturday v Crystal Palace. But I Expect Some Of The Senior Academy To Feature v Paulton E.g Stephens, Dumic, Francomb........... I Recon It Will Be A Fairly Balanced Sqaud Featuring Some Of The First Team With The Youth. :)

I want Hoolahan to play, it gets him cup-tied and should send a message that he''s not for sale, and sheepishly I''ve gone back on my opinion on Russell (who has been superb so far this season, compared to when he was under Gunn) and would like to see him play as well.

------------------Rudd-----------------

--LOAN RB--Nelson--Askou--Wiggins--

--McVeigh--Hughes--Adeyemi--Lappin--

-------------Martin--McDonald------------

Would anyone take a draw?  Rest a few senior players and get a comfortable draw -  I''d imagine a replay would be televised by Sky/ITV so more TV money in coffers plus gate receipts.  I would expect us to be able to play a few more of the youngsters in at home and still stick 5 or 6 past them!

I''m obviously not suggesting we play for a draw as expect us to win on Sat whatever team we put out!

1.Rudd

2.Semmy (if fit)

3.Askou

4.Nelson

5.Drury

6.Smith

7.Russell

8.Lappin

9.Martin

10.McDonald

11.Holt