Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Lawrensons Prediction

Is 2-0 to Pompey on Saturday and to be honest I think I have to agree with him for once.  Pompey were magnificent against Chelsea and the cauldron of noise in Fratton Park was awesome.  Just cannot see Norwich coping with it all and feel we will crack under the pressure.  Come to think of it I honestly cannot see where any away wins are going to come from for the rest of the season and with only 18 games left and only 15 points obtained from 20 games I cannot see where we are going to get another 20+ points from.  Ignoring any draws we might get that is another 7+ wins from 18 games.  I know there are other clubs in a similar position but with them reportedly having more to spend than us in the transfer window I believe our situation is very dire indeed and come the evening after the Liverpool game could find ourselves second bottom if not worse.  I know I am the bearer of doom and gloom but have never been one to look through yellow and green spectacles and have always tried to look on the more realistic side of things.