Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Great news!

Well done all of you who voted for them. I''m as pleased about this as I was getting the three points on Saturday[Y]

Great news - EACH have been announced as the winning charity of the Aviva/EDP competition to win Norwich City sponsorship for a day! This is a fantastic opportunity for us, which will see our logo on the Norwich City team''s shirts for the Tranmere Rovers match on 14th Nov, among many other benefits.
A massive thank you to everyone for your support!

Great news, the logo will look great on the shirts aswell.

[IMG]http://www.each.org.uk/OneStopCMS/Sites/EACH/Theme/images/logo.gif[/IMG]

Yes its good news, the chldrens hospices are a very worthwhile charity and do a wonderfull job.

Indeed, good news - but in my mind it was a little unfair to compete  deserving charities against one another in this way. Still, EACH sounds a very worthy cause. 

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Indeed, good news - but in my mind it was a little unfair to compete  deserving charities against one another in this way. Still, EACH sounds a very worthy cause. [/quote]

That''s a very valid point which I agree with. It''s even more unfair that the government fund things that are far less deserving than the charities competing for this. I guess it''s the way of it and they know deep down that the Great British Public will dig deep for deserving causes. But all that''s for another day. EACH just missed out on this last year and I''m so pleased to see them win this time. Seeing their logo on the shirts of our great club will be a proud day for me[Y]

[quote user="paul lamberts bottle"]i don''t see why we can''t have a different charity on the ball each game and auction it off each week with the money going to that charity.
[/quote]

Because Grant Holt takes it home too often[;)]

But actually that''s a very good idea. Although I have a feeling the ball is probably already sponsored?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="paul lamberts bottle"]i don''t see why we can''t have a different charity on the ball each game and auction it off each week with the money going to that charity. [/quote]

Because Grant Holt takes it home too often[;)]

But actually that''s a very good idea. Although I have a feeling the ball is probably already sponsored?

[/quote]it is but i can''t imagine we get that much from it. and if holt gets a hattrick then he can bid for it.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Indeed, good news - but in my mind it was a little unfair to compete  deserving charities against one another in this way. Still, EACH sounds a very worthy cause. [/quote]

That''s life sadly

So what actually happens? Do the shirts go on sale for a limited time? If so i will be up for one.

Congrats to EACH by the way[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]

So what actually happens? Do the shirts go on sale for a limited time? If so i will be up for one.

Congrats to EACH by the way[Y]

[/quote]

EACH get free sponsorship of the players shirts for the day amongst other things.

http://www.advertiser24.co.uk/content/advertiser24/news/story.aspx?brand=NOROnline&category=News&tBrand=NOROnline&tCategory=News&itemid=NOED02%20Nov%202009%2009%3A10%3A24%3A597

Having grown up in the village next to Quidenham, where EACH has a hospice I for one am estatic that they were the chosen charity.

[quote user="3canaries"]Having grown up in the village next to Quidenham, where EACH has a hospice I for one am estatic that they were the chosen charity.[/quote]

It''s owned by the nuns. I understand they''re a silent order but they won''t give me an application fpr the mother-in-law[:S]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="3canaries"]Having grown up in the village next to Quidenham, where EACH has a hospice I for one am estatic that they were the chosen charity.[/quote]

It''s owned by the nuns. I understand they''re a silent order but they won''t give me an application fpr the mother-in-law[:S]

[/quote]

The nuns don''t really own anything Nutty. They just take care of it for their Father.

This is good news, Maybe the club should have considered a limited run of shirts to sell with the EACH logo on them as it would have been a good way of raising money for the charity & I''d have considered getting one and would have been a good idea in the run up to christmas.