Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Favourite player atm?

No i prefer Drury and Macdonald, its not who''s doing best you know :P

Askou has been pretty good, and yeah has done well over here, but hes not my fave player :P

Holt is the man, but Rudd deserves some consideration, at least from me.  I often support the underdog, and that''s what Rudd has become. He did great in his few games, seemingly lost his spot due to internationals, and would surely have played AT LEAST as well as Forster (who is here on loan, if I''m not mistaken), would not have made "that" kick at the end of the Leeds game, and is the real future of NCFC goalkeeping.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Holt is the man, but Rudd deserves some consideration, at least from me.  I often support the underdog, and that''s what Rudd has become. He did great in his few games, seemingly lost his spot due to internationals, and would surely have played AT LEAST as well as Forster (who is here on loan, if I''m not mistaken), would not have made "that" kick at the end of the Leeds game, and is the real future of NCFC goalkeeping.[/quote]But may not have made the 1 on 1 save from Beckford at Leeds and the 1 on 1 save from Thompson at Stockport that prevented us from going behind early on.

[quote user="Dicky"]Rusty, Doc, Holt - am I allowed 3?[/quote]

no one and only one, if you can''t pick one, well you suffer a horrible painful nothingness....

its korey for me

works his cotton socks off, is going to be a city legend

with spilliane and martin close behind, just for the way gr treated them, to come back and stick 2 fingers up at there doubters,

Holt hands down, possibility of becomming to Norwich City as what Gerrard is to Liverpool? Mr Norwich City?

Three names sprung to my mind immediately, holt, rusty and askou. However as I read down the list I realised that I could easily have gone for any one of about 7 other players too!

I am chuffed to say it really feels like we''ve been getting our club back since lambert turned up. Shame roeders heroes turned up a season too late.

Hoolahan, Holt Doc, Russell, Hughes and Askou have all been very good this season. But i''d have to give it to Doc for his recent performances after it looked like his career at Norwich has ended, ever since he''s come back barely put a foot wrong

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]didn''t you do a top 5 player the other day? Discuss[/quote]

No that was me

Too hard to call, for talent it''s Hoolahan. For setting an example to the rest of the lads it''s gotta be Grolty but for passion it''s Korey Smith, the lads always so chuffed when we score, not matter who got it.

[quote user="Lambo"]

Too hard to call, for talent it''s Hoolahan. For setting an example to the rest of the lads it''s gotta be Grolty but for passion it''s Korey Smith, the lads always so chuffed when we score, not matter who got it.

[/quote]

There was a massive grin from Smith towards the fans as he ran over to celebrate in front of us with the rest of the players after Holt scored our third on Saturday. As you say, he looked absolutely chuffed to bits. It''s great to see talented young players with such desire and passion in the first team. [Y]