Sign in to follow this  
Farkes The Herald Angels

The Pinkun Website - Views

I used to visit the Pinkun website for news updates, the occasional interesting gossip and the message board. Seems to me that the only reason to log on now is the message board. The news section seems to updated much less often and the stories are often non-stories, or re-spinning an old story or interview.

Anyone else feel this way? If this subject has been posted before, my apologies

To be fair they do focus soley on Norwich and if there is no news there is not much they can do. Also they are trying to keep people buying their papers so dont want to give every story away in full on the net.

The news section is updated more than once a day, with several stories. Obviously it seems less so when I''m off filming in Paulton...

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]The news section is updated more than once a day, with several stories. Obviously it seems less so when I''m off filming in Paulton...[/quote]

You see, that''s the problem Pete. Once you became a star you forgot the little people.....[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]The news section is updated more than once a day, with several stories. Obviously it seems less so when I''m off filming in Paulton...[/quote]

You see, that''s the problem Pete. Once you became a star you forgot the little people.....[;)]

[/quote]

Too easy Sainty...

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]The news section is updated more than once a day, with several stories. Obviously it seems less so when I''m off filming in Paulton...[/quote]Ah! Trench-coated Sports Desk Pete stares deeply into Ingrid Bergman''s eyes and utters the immortal line:"We''ll always have Paulton."