Sign in to follow this  
Lankidoodles

Will we muck it up?

I don''t know if anyone else feels this way but is anyone else a little afriad that we could go into the Paulton game on Saturday thinking it will be so easy and end up losing 3-0? Cos i do. Its happened so many times before where the players think its going to be a very easy game and end up getting stuffed themselves instead of the other way round. I just hope Paul Lambert tells them to treat as a normal League One game and we play our very best like we have all season!

Nope sorry i do not see us losing this. Even if we are losing, he will bring on the big guns.

Plus how many leagues below us actuall are they?

[quote user="Brendan"]

Nope sorry i do not see us losing this. Even if we are losing, he will bring on the big guns.

Plus how many leagues below us actuall are they?

[/quote]

5 leagues

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Brendan"]

8-0

Seriously [:|]

[/quote]

no probably one 3 or 4-0
[/quote]

one 3 or 4-0?

Makes sense [:P]

Actually your right GP, when were 3-0 we wont try that hard so yeah 4-0 sounds about right to me.

I have faith that Lambert will take no risks and fancy an extended FA Cup run this season, which will be good for the club''s coffers. If we play the strongest team we should be at least 3-0 up at half-time, and then we can think about resting some of our better players. I hope Cody starts as he has a lot of experience at this level.  

Lowestoft are still in the competition and palton are bellow them. We cold easily beat lowe so i really dont see there being too mch of a problem. Although saying that we have to take it seriously [:P]

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Lowestoft are still in the competition and palton are bellow them. We cold easily beat lowe so i really dont see there being too mch of a problem. Although saying that we have to take it seriously [:P][/quote]and this is Norwich we are talking about anything is possible !

At first I was worried about the game. It has the potential to be bananna skin, but as we get closer to Paulton''s "big day" I just can not see us losing. I can not see anyone at the club wanting another black mark on their CV so soon after the Colchester debacle. 6-0 City!

Of Course Not! I Imagine That Lambert Has Allready Given The Boys A Preview Of What Would Happen If We Were To Lose And I Can Bet It Would Not Be Pretty! [:P]

In previous seasons I could see us underperforming.

Now I think there is a new professionalism about the club, with Bowkett, Mc Nally and Lambert in charge.

Delia and Michael and their home spun amatuerism have taken a back seat, so although nothing is certain, I am confident.