Sign in to follow this  
Barclay hero

OT - Post of the Year

Not strictly footy related but Pinkun related - so Im hoping people dont shoot this down

I''ve been posting on here for a little while now - not as long as some but longer than others.  During my time on the board I''ve seen quite a few posts hailing a comment as ''Post of the Week'' or ''Post of the Year''

So what - or who - has been a plus on here?  Or negatives?

What posts inspired you?  And which wound you up (and Im expecting at least one person to say this one....).  Are there posters that make you look at a thread just because you see their name next to them - or make you avoid for the same reason

Thoughts?

[quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="canaryfan"]

According to the Canaries website, Goran Maric has been offered a

contract by Norwich, which he is thinking over. He enjoyed his time

with Norwich in Scotland, but has had offers from Spain and

championship clubs. Hope he signs for us v v v v soon. [:D]  [Y]  

[<:o)]

[/quote]

He would be a fantastic signing, would bag us 15 goals a season [Y][:)]

[/quote]

There was a post just before we went down from the Championship from a Liverpool fan all about how sad our demise was, brilliant post and it bought a lot of emotion to people, I remember.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]WAY & some others are very good read but it is rare on here
[/quote]

I''m presuming that you must be related then?

Was it a post by thebigfeller or a name like that, it hit the nail on the head. It was started by a Liverpool fan but wasn''t it thebigfellers response that everyone thought was good.

I am trying to find the article in "It''s not just football" about hte guy the looks like a tree... I know it is mainly me with the postings, but i think it''s pretty funny!! Anyone remember what it is called?

I did a post for 1st Wiz around the time of MJ''s death.   It contained most of his biggest hits and I just added them in at various points.Funniest thing was, Wiz read it and took it at face value.    Flew straight over his head.   I would try and dig it out but I wouldnt know where to start looking.