Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

IF....

if i won over 20 million I would honestly probably put in a million but demand it go straight to transfer kitty.

90 million eh? That''s a lot of one penny sweets!!!

I would probably pay off Delia & MWJ and make a call to Mr Cullum, Mr Sullivan & Gold to see if we can come to some arrangement.

I would then like to instate my Dad as Club President, loves the club and has done for the last...60+ years. and give Delia a vice-presidency... so all she gets is a seat in the Director''s Box... nothing else, she would then be just a fan like the rest of us.

I reckon I would put some amount of money in a trust fund, get a high interets account for it, This would only be used by the club if all the trustees agree to it, for an emergency and safe guard the club financially for some time. Trustees would include a rep from the Supporters.

Invest in the Geoff Watling stand and build it up to the same height as the rest of the ground. Creating a corridor underneath the stand  where the road is!! I am sure that I wouldn''t be able to fund this, but I love the idea of it!!!

If I won 90 million, I would give 10 million but on a condition they were spent on players. I would also invite P Cullam on my new superboat and get him pisssed so he signs a contract to buy the club.