Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

I can see him starting the Aussie on Saturday

Erm no, he hasn''t stood up to the pressure so far, with the game on national tv and one of the few ways we can lose this game is through goalkeeping mistakes imo.I am not sure Lambert will move that far away from our first choice XI, we haven''t played for a week, our next league game isn''t for another week. I don''t think there is any need to rest our best players unless they have niggling injuries which need a rest. More like try and get 3 up after an hour then take off Holt, Hoolahan etc imo.

He will play the first team and rightly so , some people suddenly think we are Man Utd because we are beating a few poor teams , league 1 sides get knocked out of the FA Cup every season by non league teams ,start believing we are  to massive to play our first team and we may well become another .

Lambert said he would like to see a GOOD cup run from us. If that is what he wants, he will surely put Rudd between the posts - he''s played way better than Theo in his first team games so far. Theoklitos is something like 10 years older than Rudd and he hasn''t even been playing very well in the reserves.