Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

David McNally & NCFC Shareholders Association

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Companies House, current as of last month.

Paper copy of a bulk shareholder list (from fiche):
 first 20 pages £12.50
 per page thereafter 20p
 Microfiche:
 Archive microfiche (copy of documents received up to 31.12.02) £9.00
 Microfiche copy of a bulk shareholders list £12.50
 DVD ROM:
 DVD ROM copy of a bulk shareholders list delivered by post£8.50

We have not asked for a shareholders list since May of this year but we have never been asked why, merely the credit card details.

[/quote]

Well i will ask if i may be so bold.Why would a Journo from Essex want a list of 6000 NCFC shareholders?

I think he was referring to any shareholders list Tilly but I could be wrong. Perhaps you''d look at things with a more open mind if you "got out more" [;)]

Getting back to the Shareholders Association do you remember when they were formed and why? In the back of my mind I am thinking it was around the time of the Ken Brown sacking and Harry Serruys (sp)? But I may be way off beam.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Companies House, current as of last month.

Paper copy of a bulk shareholder list (from fiche):
 first 20 pages £12.50
 per page thereafter 20p
 Microfiche:
 Archive microfiche (copy of documents received up to 31.12.02) £9.00
 Microfiche copy of a bulk shareholders list £12.50
 DVD ROM:
 DVD ROM copy of a bulk shareholders list delivered by post£8.50

We have not asked for a shareholders list since May of this year but we have never been asked why, merely the credit card details.

[/quote]

Well i will ask if i may be so bold.Why would a Journo from Essex want a list of 6000 NCFC shareholders?

[/quote]

Master journalist (aged 70ish) uncovers secret society in Norfolk.

After much research he is now prepared to "name names" and out all those concerned who have been known to pay as much as £10 for their vile thrills.

All in next weeks Daily Star

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think he was referring to any shareholders list Tilly but I could be wrong. Perhaps you''d look at things with a more open mind if you "got out more" [;)]

Getting back to the Shareholders Association do you remember when they were formed and why? In the back of my mind I am thinking it was around the time of the Ken Brown sacking and Harry Serruys (sp)? But I may be way off beam.

[/quote]

I will ask Roy because as sure as eggs are eggs he would have been involved.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I will ask Roy because as sure as eggs are eggs he would have been involved.

[/quote]

I''m sure he would. You can find him on the other thread next to you[;)]

If I remember correctly they wrote to the Shareholders. I think the first meeting was free but then you had to join. I never did join. Seventeen at the AGM[:O] Masssseeeeeeeve [;)]

[quote user="Bobert"]. The shareholder details at Companies House can be as much as 3 years out of date as a full list only has to be filed every three years but truth is, in my original post, I forgot about the Companies House list.[/quote]

I dont think so, I thought a shareholder list had to be supplied with the ANNUAL Return to companies House.

[quote user="Bobert"]As I remember it the up to date Register of Members is kept at the Registered Office of the Company and is available to members of the Company 14 days prior to the date of the AGM at times convenient to the Secretary. [/quote]

Unless the recent Companies Act has changed the situation, members were able to inspect the Members (shareholders) register at the Registered Office or another place where the Register of Members (Shareholders) was being maintained, e.g., a Registrar such as Capita located at Beckenham, Kent. You could access this during the working day throughout the year.

[

Bobert stated:

''The shareholder details at Companies House can be as much as 3 years out of date as a full list only has to be filed every three years but truth is, in my original post, I forgot about the Companies House list.''

Tangy:

Just thought about this, you are technically correct that a full list only has to be supplied every three years. However the changes in the Register of Members have to be submitted annually. These rules apply to private companies and non traded public companies. I am assuming that share trades via Barratt & Cooke stockbrokers does not pass the traded criteria.

However it may well be simplier just to give Companies House a new full list annually.