Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

2 fans i hope rest in peace

Yes indeed, rest in peace and condolences to their families.

And people say (mostly lefties) that today''s society is vastly improved to that of yesteryear.  [:P]

May I be the first to say that it is most innappropriate to use a tribute to two people''s tragic death as a place to hang you personal prejudices on.

Plese show some respect and find other outlets for your viess.

Lets keep this about these two unfortunate folk.

I

[quote user="City1st"]May I be the first to say that it is most innappropriate to use a tribute to two people''s tragic death as a place to hang you personal prejudices on. Plese show some respect and find other outlets for your viess. Lets keep this about these two unfortunate folk. I[/quote]

Well said. It''s an awful story and my thoughts are with their families.

[quote user="NottsCanary"]Would be good if the club mentions something at next home game, sure the families would appreciate it! RIP guys![/quote]

"RIP guys!" ???

Horrible news, hope they get the bastards that did it.

And today''s society truely sucks, I was assaulted 12 on 1 by a gang of 15/16 yr olds Tuesday purely because I had the nerve to stand up to them when they were trying to intimidate people for the sheer hell of it. People these days just have no sense of decency.

Bloody hell, I have had many baguettes in there at lunch time.http://www.itv.com/anglia/couplestabbed49738/

Very sad news indeed, my thoughts and prayers go out to their family and friends.

[quote user="Stranger44"]Absolutely awful news. I''m glad to see that someone has now been charged and I hope justice prevails. RIP [/quote]A man has been arrested for double murder.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Stranger44"]Absolutely awful news. I''m glad to see that someone has now been charged and I hope justice prevails. RIP [/quote]A man has been arrested for double murder.[/quote]

and i have just realised who he was and i also bought a baguette from his shop last thursday.

[quote user="Shyster"]Yes indeed, rest in peace and condolences to their families.

And people say (mostly lefties) that today''s society is vastly improved to that of yesteryear.  [:P]

[/quote]

It now transpires that this incident revolves around partnerships, both business and personal ( according to this week''s Eastern Evening News )

Whilst some on here might be a tad disappointed that no one belonging to the drug-crazed feral under-class appears to have been involved at all  I suspect that what seems to have been a sad '' crime of passion '' would have taken place whatever flavour government had been running the country.

I believe you are right.  The advice from the very outset early on was that it was a "domestic" - still a great tragedy but neither robbery nor yobbery.

Its not really a surprise though, around 1-5 of murders are domestic related and the number of the offences are huge.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="Shyster"]Yes indeed, rest in peace and condolences to their families.

[/quote]

It now transpires that this incident revolves around partnerships, both business and personal ( according to this week''s Eastern Evening News )

Whilst some on here might be a tad disappointed that no one belonging to the drug-crazed feral under-class appears to have been involved at all  I suspect that what seems to have been a sad '' crime of passion '' would have taken place whatever flavour government had been running the country.

[/quote]

Perhaps if the current incumbents were not so lax on knife crime etc, and if we had some real deterrent sentencing, these sorts of crimes would be less frequent, and our prisons would not be overflowing.  I actually believe that a decent government can and will make a difference.