Sign in to follow this  
7rew

Doherty press interview about match in advance and on the telly!

He GUESSED it might be considered a disaster if we lose - no wonder his decisions are so wrong if he has to GUESS that in front of the TV viewing public Norwich losing to a team five divisions below them might be considered to be a disaster.

Good job he''s not a fan.

I would prefer our players to come out and tell the media that Paulton Rovers should enlist the help of the local cricket club in order to provide the scoreboard.

Anything other than a colossal thrashing (double figures) would be a surprise in my opinion.

What is the biggest ever televised win on terrestrial television for a live match?

Could we break a record?

Think I preferred it when he was on his way out and therefore, mercifully, kept his mouth shut. He really is the kiss of death.

I GUESS that as he''s performing well for us on the pitch his interviews now have to be slated and ridiculed. Remarkable considering he makes more sense than the posts having a pop at him. Good to know we''re all behind the players.

[quote user="The gut"] Good to know we''re all behind the players.[/quote]Good one! [:D] I think this should be on Butler''s "It''s Friday" thread though.