Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Re: Song for Marlon King

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Haha! Russell Howard, great man.[Y]Liked his jibe on Ipswich too![;)][/quote]and that american guy who described obama as '' a long legged mag daddy'' [:D]oh and the nazi voice over of Nick Griffin!

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Big Bad John"]Haha! Russell Howard, great man.[Y]Liked his jibe on Ipswich too![;)][/quote]and that american guy who described obama as '' a long legged mag daddy'' [:D]oh and the nazi voice over of Nick Griffin! [/quote]Yeah, hilarious! I''ve seen that American guy rant on Youtube myself... Nasty piece of work.Griffin stuff was great too.[:D]So glad Russell''s got his own show, always thought he was great on Mock The Week.

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Big Bad John"]Haha! Russell Howard, great man.[Y]

Liked his jibe on Ipswich too![;)]
[/quote]

and that american guy who described obama as '' a long legged mag daddy'' [:D]

oh and the nazi voice over of Nick Griffin!
[/quote]

Yeah, hilarious! I''ve seen that American guy rant on Youtube myself... Nasty piece of work.

Griffin stuff was great too.[:D]

So glad Russell''s got his own show, always thought he was great on Mock The Week.
[/quote]

Did you notice on the show credits, Norwich''s own Karl Minns was mentioned ?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Big Bad John"]Haha! Russell Howard, great man.[Y]Liked his jibe on Ipswich too![;)][/quote]and that american guy who described obama as '' a long legged mag daddy'' [:D]oh and the nazi voice over of Nick Griffin! [/quote]Yeah, hilarious! I''ve seen that American guy rant on Youtube myself... Nasty piece of work.Griffin stuff was great too.[:D]So glad Russell''s got his own show, always thought he was great on Mock The Week.[/quote]

Did you notice on the show credits, Norwich''s own Karl Minns was mentioned ?

[/quote]Wasnt he the one who was giving ''abuse'' to Howard in that bedroom scene thing?Thought i recognised him tbh