Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Paulton Game in Brighton

I''m going to be in Brighton this weekend and was wondering if anyone was going to be watching the game in a pub somewhere?

The King and Queen is usually pretty good for football...

I''ll be up for watching it in a pub.  Know the King and Queen, but never watched football there.  See you there if you fancy it?

My mate will be in the Providence, most likely. It''s a bit of a dive, but it''s cheap, and what with him being a student, that meets one of the main criteria for places he''ll go!

I highly recommend The Lord Nelson, just down from the station. Wonderful real ale, friendly staff, good food and a large TV. The first pub i ever went to down there, and after 3 years of living there it remains my favourite.

It''s been years since I lived in Brighton so don''t know the pubs so well now. I''ll happily take advice from you guys. As long as it''s somewhere fairly central that''ll definately show the game I''m easy. You guys pick a pub and I''ll see you there!

i wont be there, but the eddy is close to the station and always shows football. great, friendly pub, but then, in brighton, there''s about 200 of them to choose from!

I will be watching it in the Hove Park Tavern if anyone fancies it.  It''s on the corner of Old Shoreham Road and Sackville Road, opp Furniture Village....