Sign in to follow this  
barclay seats 4849

can you watch the game from Florida ?

try searching on justin.tv or ustream.tv tomorrow for norwich - if the stream quality isn''t good, try another.  usually there''s a stream that can handle 700 or so users if you can find it.

sent you a pm. The links wont go live until just before the game. You should be able to use windows media player to view. I will be getting up to watch the game tomorrow so will get back in touch once I find the best stream.

[quote user="kick it off"]atdhe.net - guarantee you''ll get a stream on there and it works from anywhere. [/quote]i should have said, it plays in web browser so no need to download anything.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]Whereabouts in Florida are you? I love it out there, think I''ll move out there if I win euro millions tonight[/quote]

Fort Lauderdale................... 15minutes from Miami..............just bought a  place here....................still living in Colney for now ! 

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="kick it off"]atdhe.net - guarantee you''ll get a stream on there and it works from anywhere.
[/quote]

i should have said, it plays in web browser so no need to download anything.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot  for your help :)  That applies to everybody who has given me links .......................I had to watch the pink Un last week !!

Not having any luck here

Ustream seems to work but I''m not sure how you search or do you have to wait until the game is on?

Filmon won''t load anything''

Any links please

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]if its like the bbc site s they seem to block them if you are in certain countries .....like here ! But thanks and i will try it.[/quote]

I have the same problem living in India. I am hoping it is being streamed on the ITV website? We get seven live Premier League games each weekend here so shouldnt complain. Would trade them all to watch the Paulton game though.

Thanks everyone

Dog your link says removed due to questionable content.... hope that''s not our defending

I''m sitting in a hotel room in Cambodia watching ITV live streaming

Go to http://www.freelivesportstv.com/sports/2009/11/07/paulton-rovers-v-norwich-city-live-english-fa-cup-saturday-november-7-2009-1245-gmt-0745-est/

I hope it stays on line for the game,but it''s behaving very well at the moment, although it re-buffers every couple of minutes. Anyone know how you can improve performance??

Cheers

Kev

you''re lucky mines rebuffering every ten seconds or so.... have you tried mucking around with the options (right click on video)

[quote user="Kevin Keelan"]I moved the dial to the midde (it was on the right) - it seems better[/quote]

Try the method I posted above to get a bigger and better picture.

[quote user="tom cavendish"]

[quote user="Kevin Keelan"]I moved the dial to the midde (it was on the right) - it seems better[/quote]

Try the method I posted above to get a bigger and better picture.

[/quote]

Well done Mr Cavendish. The pic is really good and no buffering at all :)

[quote user="Kevin Keelan"]

Tom. Many thanks. however,I can''t seem to get it to work. I''ve dowloaded VLC and the subsequent programme. When I click on channel 3 it just goes back to original british tv file. Can you help?

[/quote]

Run British TV and you should see a black screen with a list of channels. Type the number 3 and press Enter/Return. VLC player will then start and open after a few seconds showing ITV.