Sign in to follow this  
Joanna Grey

Match in HD tomorrow.

Been monitoring the ITV website waiting for them to update their schedule and the good news is that the match will be shown in HD tomorrow. I''ll be firing up the Sky box in anticipation.

Does anyone really need to see those 99 seats along the touchline in glorious HD anyway ?  It''s just another marketing con designed to make you all slaves to an economy that demands 3% growth every year.Me, I''ll be listening on a 1963 Alba radio.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Does anyone really need to see those 99 seats along the touchline in glorious HD anyway ?  It''s just another marketing con designed to make you all slaves to an economy that demands 3% growth every year.

Me, I''ll be listening on a 1963 Alba radio.
[/quote]

Blah3, I think I love you.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Does anyone really need to see those 99 seats along the touchline in glorious HD anyway ?  It''s just another marketing con designed to make you all slaves to an economy that demands 3% growth every year.Me, I''ll be listening on a 1963 Alba radio.[/quote]

[/quote]You can get help Robert, but it is expensive.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Robert N. LiM"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Does anyone really need to see those 99 seats along the touchline in glorious HD anyway ?  It''s just another marketing con designed to make you all slaves to an economy that demands 3% growth every year.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You can get help Robert, but it is expensive.
[/quote]

Don''t fall for it Blah, he''s just trying to get his hands on your radio! ( I think that''s what they call it) [:O]

[/quote]

Can it still get Radio Luxemburg? [:D]

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Does anyone really need to see those 99 seats along the touchline in glorious HD anyway ?  It''s just another marketing con designed to make you all slaves to an economy that demands 3% growth every year.Me, I''ll be listening on a 1963 Alba radio.[/quote]

Can it still get Radio Luxemburg? [:D]

[/quote]Only if I stand on a chair.

[quote user="Barbecued Bushmeat"]You have to have the new Electronic Programme Guide as well,  to tune in ITVhd
[/quote]

Luckily I got mine a couple of days ago (samsung 007),  there''s a stroke of luck. I don''t think there''s anyone left not on the new EPG now so if you have got Sky+HD it is worth adding ITV HD as per the instructions above (even if they only show one programme a day).

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Barbecued Bushmeat"]You have to have the new Electronic Programme Guide as well,  to tune in ITVhd
[/quote]

Luckily I got mine a couple of days ago (samsung 007),  there''s a stroke of luck. I don''t think there''s anyone left not on the new EPG now so if you have got Sky+HD it is worth adding ITV HD as per the instructions above (even if they only show one programme a day).

[/quote]

I''ll bet blah3''s eyes glazed over when he read this post....

Life''s so less complicated with a 1963 Alba cat''s whiskers jobby, eh ?...........

I got my sky hd fitted monday but I can''t get ITV HD using the instructions above (Anytime shows a preview of the new EPG but I don''t have the new one yet) - I feel cheated!!

[quote user="keyser Soze"]I got my sky hd fitted monday but I can''t get ITV HD using the instructions above (Anytime shows a preview of the new EPG but I don''t have the new one yet) - I feel cheated!![/quote]

Just checked on one of the techie forums and some boxes have not been updated with the new EPG yet (despite receiving an Email from Sky to say it was on the way). It seems a bit sporadic how they update,  some of my model batch were updated this week whilst others weren''t. Unless you get it this morning I''m afraid you''ll be stuck with SD ITV.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Barbecued Bushmeat"]You have to have the new Electronic Programme Guide as well,  to tune in ITVhd[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll bet blah3''s eyes glazed over when he read this post....

Life''s so less complicated with a 1963 Alba cat''s whiskers jobby, eh ?...........

[/quote]It has an on switch, and a little wheel to get the channels.