Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Can't believe there are STILL tickets left for tomorrow

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Really? I thought we''d sold out but 100 tickets (presumably for those seats) were on sale at the gound tomorrow, first come, first served.[/quote]

That''s what they said on the radio this morning, so not sure. 

I can, £20 a ticket, if you get the coach t''s £52 for everything, it''s on at 12.45 meaning you would have to get up very early and it''s on tv! Adding all that up and the fact it''s not an important match (league much more important) i can see why there''s still a few left. Comparing it to Lowestoft is ridiculous, like the guy above sead it''s not on tv, it''s a big game for them as Wrexham were a league side up until a few years ago, and they probably won''t get this far again in the cup for a long time

We have the match on Tuesday at Swindon, so I made a decision to go to that game instead and watch the Paulton game in the pub with a mate. If it had not been on TV I probably would have gone if I could have got a ticket, but then of course it would have been an absolute sell-out.  

[quote user="Big Slob"]I can, £20 a ticket, if you get the coach t''s £52 for everything, it''s on at 12.45 meaning you would have to get up very early and it''s on tv! Adding all that up and the fact it''s not an important match (league much more important) i can see why there''s still a few left. [/quote]

It''s a unique match, a piece of history, we''ve never played them before and will almost certainly never play them again.  It''s what the FA Cup is all about, and as a supporter of a club with such a proud cup history (sadly not in recent years) I''m happy to get up at 4am just so that I can say "I was there". 

Each to their own of course.

Presumably many people just assumed that there''s no way they would get a ticket and didn''t bother applying, then made other arrangements for their Saturday. If there''s only 100 left I''m pretty sure there won''t be any left at 12.45 tomorrow

[quote user="canary cherub "]

It''s a unique match, a piece of history, we''ve never played them before and will almost certainly never play them again.  It''s what the FA Cup is all about, and as a supporter of a club with such a proud cup history (sadly not in recent years) I''m happy to get up at 4am just so that I can say "I was there". 

[/quote]

Apart from next Tuesday...

[quote user="Matt Juler"]We''re being shown up by Lowestoft who are taking an estimated 1,000 to Wrexham.[/quote]

for a 3pm kick off...

anyone fancy being up at god knows what hour for a track to some backwater of England in horrible weather? thought not...

i''d of gone though if i could!

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]

[/quote]

Apart from next Tuesday...

[/quote]

Tuesday week surely ? ( lol )

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Really? I thought we''d sold out but 100 tickets (presumably for those seats) were on sale at the gound tomorrow, first come, first served.[/quote]

The seats at the ground are for those who''ve already got a ticket. The ticket is for standing or sitting.

It''s just a case of you can sit if you want to provided you''re one of the first 99 to ask to do so.

Must be a first to be buying what you thought was a terrace ticket but it turns into a seat at no extra charge......

[/quote]Cherub, we haven''t always exactly seen eye to eye, but good on you.

[quote user="CanaryPurple"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

Cherub, we haven''t always exactly seen eye to eye, but good on you.
[/quote]

Cheers Purple [Y]

[quote user="Big Slob"]I can, £20 a ticket, if you get the coach t''s £52 for everything, it''s on at 12.45 meaning you would have to get up very early and it''s on tv! Adding all that up and the fact it''s not an important match (league much more important) i can see why there''s still a few left. [/quote]

[/quote]Looking at it that way, i do agree with you, but then you could say the same about the JPT, that we''ve not played in it before and that, and hopefully won''t ever play in it again after this season

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]
Looking at it that way, i do agree with you, but then you could say the same about the JPT, that we''ve not played in it before and that, and hopefully won''t ever play in it again after this season
[/quote]

Yes that''s true, I was going to go to Swindon if I couldn''t get a ticket for Paulton.