Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

I f**king well love Grant Holt

Scores goals, makes goals, holds it up, lays it off, puts himself about, defends deep, never stops.  And responds to oppo taunts of "You fat b@stard" by showing off his belly.* No, I don''t want to bum him. 

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Scores goals, makes goals, holds it up, lays it off, puts himself about, defends deep, never stops.  And responds to oppo taunts of "You fat b@stard" by showing off his belly.

* No, I don''t want to bum him. 
[/quote]

Just tongues?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Scores goals, makes goals, holds it up, lays it off, puts himself about, defends deep, never stops.  And responds to oppo taunts of "You fat b@stard" by showing off his belly.* No, I don''t want to bum him.  [/quote]

Just tongues?

[/quote]Nah, I''d let him feel my nipples.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Scores goals, makes goals, holds it up, lays it off, puts himself about, defends deep, never stops.  And responds to oppo taunts of "You fat b@stard" by showing off his belly.

[/quote]

Awwwww

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Just tongues?

[/quote]

Nah, I''d let him feel my nipples.

[/quote]

Are they greased?  [8] "Aureole! Aureole! Oh way, oh way, oh way!...Aureole! Aureole! Oh way, oh way, oh way!" [8]

Great stuff from Holty, and a pretty professional performance all round. Loved the celebration almost as much as ITV picking up the Paulton supporter shouting "You fat cunt" next to the effects mike!

It''s also really ITV''s build up of a potential giantkilling.

Can I suggest that if Holty gets 30 this season he''s allowed to have his way with Chopsy in the centre circle of a packed Carra?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Great stuff from Holty, and a pretty professional performance all round. Loved the celebration almost as much as ITV picking up the Paulton supporter shouting "You fat cunt" next to the effects mike!

Can I suggest that if Holty gets 30 this season he''s allowed to have his way with Chopsy in the centre circle of a packed Carra?

[/quote]

Christ alive, ya know what his nickname is don''t ya? [:D]

<<limps away legs crossed>> [:$]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, forgot that. Perhaps we can have a whip round to get a tub of industrial strength Vaseline for Mister C?[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, forgot that. Perhaps we can have a whip round to get a tub of industrial strength Vaseline for Mister C?[;)]

[/quote]

Hahahaha and a general anasthetic

[quote user="Cayra"]What was the celebration?[/quote]

lol some of the oppo fans were taking the wet out of him being large boned, so when he scored his goal celebration he lifted his shirt and showed his belly

[/quote]

I love the passion Chops......even from you![Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]You can certainly suggest it, but there''s not enough alcohol in the world.

Grant Holt is what we have needed since Iwan Roberts left.

Could go on to be a bigger hero than him too.

On the subject of Roberts and goal celebrations (mentioned previously in this thread) I still remember fondly Roberts ''Kuqi'' style celebration then when Fleming scored about 2 minutes later he did the same lol good times.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]MFW reckons he is orft in Jan, well his Twitter does. Hope not.[/quote]Bugger I hope not CIB, even Ashton stayed longer than that!

I like how after 2 mins he''s like fine and normal with no sweat...after 10 mins though he is all roughed up, dripping with sweat and looks as though he''s been playing for 80+ mins.