Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Lost the 'nice' tag?

Someone on another message board had said we should go down to Paulton Rovers and be nice to them and treat them with respect.

Today has proved once again the changed image of the club, at 7-0 up they weren''t happy they wanted more and that''s how it should be for every game this season, the team never gives up and I like what Lambert has built.

Now whilst its easy to get carried away when we win by such a big margin, I felt the Paulton lads conducted themselves well and should be proud to of got as far as they did in the competition but I just feel once again we''re now out to take no prisoners and it feels as if there is a change of atmosphere at Carrow Road and we''re no longer a team that will roll over and allow opposition to think we''re a ''nice'' club in a ''little'' city and we''re going to take the fight to them.

Bring on Swindon!

Sorry if already been mentioned - hadn''t scrolled down perhaps I should''ve had.

Agreed about Paulton, their reaction 2nd half was superb and fitness told in the end.

It''s a shame for them to lose, but we are a professional team and they aren''t, it was great to see them give NC a run.  They can hold their heads high tonight (Paulton).

[quote user="First Wizard"]

''Nice'' is for losers................sod that.

[/quote]

lol that was us for a long time though mate, thanks to her majesty and the nice little old NCFC that used to be portrayed

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

lol that was us for a long time though mate, thanks to her majesty and the nice little old NCFC that used to be portrayed

[/quote]

You are right Delia did seem to promote us as ''nice little old NCFC'' back in the day, a massive media cock up.

She has cleaned up her act in recent years though (mainly because she hasn''t been around whilst we''ve been losing) and it seems as if even she has learnt to be hard nosed when talking to the media, maybe McNally is even rubbing off on her.

[quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are right Delia did seem to promote us as ''nice little old NCFC'' back in the day, a massive media cock up.

She has cleaned up her act in recent years though (mainly because she hasn''t been around whilst we''ve been losing) and it seems as if even she has learnt to be hard nosed when talking to the media, maybe McNally is even rubbing off on her.

[/quote]

Oohhh-er I hope not lol  [+o(]

lol I do proof read my messages and decided to leave that ''gem'' in

Did you notice McNally sitting next to Sir Trev today?

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

[/quote]

I didn''t actually, did they look cosy?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="refjezhitchin"]

[/quote]

I didn''t actually, did they look cosy?

[/quote]

Very...I wouldn''t be too surprised if McNally was stroking Sir Trev''s leg lol

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]I think we''ve had the nice little Norwich tag since long before Delia came on the scene.[/quote]

Can''t disagree with that, however Delia has done her best to promote it in years gone by, but as said recently she seems to of toned down.