Sign in to follow this  
yoda

holt

Brilliant Holty is such a hero, pretty sure he is banned for the JPT now and therefore has a clean slate for the league.

Both Holty and Lappin were on 4 yellow cards going into the game, and got themselves intentionally booked. Love it.

[quote user="Longy"]Brilliant Holty is such a hero, pretty sure he is banned for the JPT now and therefore has a clean slate for the league.
[/quote]

Is that definate Longy?...........if so, its brillo![Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Longy"]Brilliant Holty is such a hero, pretty sure he is banned for the JPT now and therefore has a clean slate for the league.[/quote]

Is that definate Longy?...........if so, its brillo![Y]

[/quote]Yep, 100%.Swindon away seems far tougher now, but promotion is of course the main priority, and Martin has shown he''s capable of scoring of late (though he''s really going to need to perform on Tuesday).

As i am spending my hard earned cash to go on Tuesday, I was hoping Holt would have started. I want to win the JPT! I think we could beat Tranmere with the reserves at the moment!

[quote user="farley"]As i am spending my hard earned cash to go on Tuesday, I was hoping Holt would have started. I want to win the JPT!
I think we could beat Tranmere with the reserves at the moment!
[/quote]

You obviously haven''t seen Cody play !!!!  I reckon he will be a star on Tuesday if given the chance. Well done to Holty for getting himself booked.... a true professional !! [:D] 

I think the fact that Cody got a bit longer today and also setting up Martin is a sign of the front two to start on Tuesday, and Cody will shine bright i''m going for a win,And Lambert for Prime minister

i think that was fairly obvious! Him and the ref even had a laugh and joke about it!

Kicked the ball away then stopped the keeper from kicking the ball.. Not what Holts normaly like is it

I was more worried he would pick up his 5th yellow in the Tramere game and miss the away game at St Marys,where we will need his presence on the pitch to keep the good league form going,will be a battle of the big hitters Holty V''s Lambert.