Sign in to follow this  
3pmkickoff

It's getting fairly ominous

I''ve tried not to listen to all the Robert Green rumours that have been banded about for the past year. However what is coming from Carrow Rd seems to be very worrying, it certainly looks like the club are trying to make thinly veiled suggestions that Green would be available if someone comes in with a very good bid.

If this is the case then it''s just like old times from 10 years ago when the best players were sold and cheaper alternatives were brought in. It took a long time for the club to bounce back from that and win back fans, I hope I''m proved wrong this time

Dynamite from Green in the Evening News tonight.. ''for the board to say we cant strengthen the team would, id go so far as to say would be FARCICAL'' Exactly Greeno... spells it out very elequently i think.

If thats what greeno has said then i guess he''s as frustrated by the clubs economic policy as the rest of us. My view is its yet more club backed spin designed at encouraging interested clubs to put an early bid in for a disillusioned player before he''s snapped up by someone else?. If Im wrong it will be interesting to see how the club view his comments, he like others may be banished to the stiffs!!!!