Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Player Most likely to make it?

So NCFC fans...who is the bright young talent that you think will make it? Who will be the one who becomes a Norwich City legend? Dumic? Rudd? Steer? Daley? Adeyemi? Smith? Martin? Francomb?

Lambert has done soo well introducing them into the squad, and soo far they all look like they have quality. My bet...is on Super Chrissy Martin ;)

How about you?

OTBC!

Daley is no where near good enough.

Martin will not get past the championship, but is a good league 1 player.

Smith is looking promising, but would have to see more before I can judge whether he will make it into a prem team or not, same with Adeyemi. I suspect they will end up as good championship players.

Not seen enough of Francomb or Dumic, or Russ really.

Smith, and Rudd is of course notable as a player with the potential to do great things as well.Adeyemi is very young of course, and he''s shown his talent, and scored a great goal against a weak Manchester United XI, but as of ''yet'' i don''t feel he''s had the same kind of drive and influence in the first team as his fellow youth team mates have in the league or cup. He''s capable, but many capable players haven''t made it in football, and there is nothing to say Adeyemi won''t go down this route.Of course that can change in time, but it''s my only ''slight'' concern keeping him out of for now at the moment.Why isn''t Dawkin in the list though? I''d say he''s worth a mention (far more likely to make it than Daley as far as i''m concerned atleast), along with Steer (however if it''s only players who''ve appeared for the first team i understand where your coming from in not including the latter).

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Smith, and Rudd is of course notable as a player with the potential to do great things as well.Adeyemi is very young of course, and he''s shown his talent, and scored a great goal against a weak Manchester United XI, but as of ''yet'' i don''t feel he''s had the same kind of drive and influence in the first team as his fellow youth team mates have in the league or cup. He''s capable, but many capable players haven''t made it in football, and there is nothing to say Adeyemi won''t go down this route.Of course that can change in time, but it''s my only ''slight'' concern keeping him out of for now at the moment.Why isn''t Dawkin in the list though? I''d say he''s worth a mention (far more likely to make it than Daley as far as i''m concerned atleast), along with Steer (however if it''s only players who''ve appeared for the first team i understand where your coming from in not including the latter).[/quote]

Adeyemi is a year younger remember aswell, I have not seen Dawkins at all so cant really comment, but I Stephens and Dumic seem pretty solid aswell.

Despite it being against the lowest ranked club in the FA Cup, I thought the few players that stood out for me were Rudd and Martin (of our youngsters of course) I thought Rudd did brilliantly well with all he had to do (not a great deal) but superb kicking, shot stopping and commanding of area. And Martin with 4 goals, yes it was vs Paulton Rovers, but still he looked quality! I think these 2 could be something special! I thought smith did ok, but some times lacked composure on the ball, whether the pitch was to blame I don''t know. But time will tell. Looking good for the younglings!

OTBC!

Dont build anyone up too soon and dont write anyone off is my advice. done this too many times in the past . I think many of the current squad with games can become great players.Besides I would like to see them all stick together and get NCFC back to the championship and then maybe one step further.

Korey Smith is my early vote for player of the season, i know its early but he has been outstanding this season, for such a young lad to show such a great performance week in week out is fantastic. He has to be one of the first names on the team sheet atm when fit! Rudd is top class, he has developed and is already 1st choice England keeper for his age, and i told my school mates he would make it pro after we faced him 4 years ago. Adeymi has looked good, maybe a loan to another league 1 side may be benefical to him, same for daley, a good player, but needs that experience and confidence, he has lacked a bit of quality beating his man so far for us this season. as for the rest i have not really seen that much of them, so cannot really comment on them!The last thing i will say is that, The Future Is Bright For Our Acadamy!!!OTBC

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Smith is looking promising, but would have to see more before I can judge whether he will make it into a prem team or not, same with Adeyemi. I suspect they will end up as good championship players.

[/quote]Quit Football Manager and step away from the computer...Are you serious?You''re talking about 17 and 18 year olds. We released Dion Dublin on a free as a youngster and he dropped 3 divisions to play for Cambridge Utd. Damn nearly 20 years later, after an illustrious career in the top flight he was still good enough to come back and be the best player in our Championship team for a couple of seasons.Way too early to say for the lads. I''m liking what I see so far though. We''re in a position where we might just get the perfect opportunity for those young players to show their true potential while staying with us. 

I think Spillane, Martin, Smith and Rudd have already made it and shown their worth to the team.

I need to see more of Daley before deciding, but Adeyemi and Stephens both show a lot of promise.

After them come the likes of Steer, Dumic, Habergham, Dawkin and Kelly all of whom need more games for the youth team and reserves before we''ll know how far they can go.

Great to have all that potential behind the two senior players at every position!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

agrees!

but i think you mean RUDD not Russ [;)]

Be intresting to see who lambert sees as the no.1 youngster! Love the fact he''s using them to thier strengths and giving them a go. Well done Lambo! Also would be good to see if any of them get a call up to the national sides?

OTBC!

i think most of the young players are better than the loan players we had last season . the one that stands out for me is martin .i think he has a great future ahead of him if he can keep his head down like he has. im sure he will be a decent player at championship level . with the right coaching the is no reason why all of them cant end up being very good players .

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

agrees!

but i think you mean RUDD not Russ [;)]

[/quote]I think he knows ever noticed D and S are next to each other on your keyboard