Sign in to follow this  
Panic

Delias on ITV

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Greedy so and so, she was eating coffee cake[/quote]

She''ll be as big as fat-boy Holt if she''s not careful....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Greedy so and so, she was eating coffee cake[/quote]

She''ll be as big as fat-boy Holt if she''s not careful....

[/quote]

lol

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]She doesn''t look so glamorous when you can see all the lines! I thought she looked good on a recent magazine cover photo.[/quote]

Come on Pablo,she''s nearly 70  years old! She ain''t going to look fresh faced!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Appear when we''re winning, she only appears when we''re winning![:@][/quote]Well in that case, at least we''ll never see her and Smudger in the same place.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]She doesn''t look so glamorous when you can see all the lines! I thought she looked good on a recent magazine cover photo.[/quote]

I''ve got less putty in my windows!

[quote user="open goal"]we are now winning games of football and that is lovely...  No Delia! Its is what is expected![/quote]

Thought exactly the same when I heard her say that.

Hey guys.. (and girl) ;-)

Its 4am and not alot else to do apart from start a whole new post. (Appologies to the forum police before they have a go for starting a new post)

I have mentioned this in an existing thread but would love to get everyone elses thoughts. or just see if im taking everything over the top.....

ITV covered Delia at 1/2 time.. She said ''We are winning football games now which is lovely''

I was really upset by this comment, cause it really made it sound like... the catering and hotel are doing great .. oh and we are occasionaly playing footie on that green thing that we are tryng to get changed to a parking lot but we are winning a few games  on it now which is nice. I really think Delia sees us as a hobbie.. I have no doubt that she wants us to sucseed but at the same time sees it as her bussiness empire and the football is a bit of an inconvience. I may be way of the mark and completly over the top but when describing how the team is doing you dont say winning games is lovely! It is what is expected! And should be demaded from the owners of our club! Delia needs to sell... as great as she has been to the club she has no idea what to do next. Hopefully McNally will drum this in to her along with the new board memebers!! (sorry about spelling and grammer but its late and i cant be arsed to do spell check!!)

So queen bee pops up when we are doing well in LEAGUE ONE!!!

Never forgot that her and her mob took us there in the 1st place. Look at newcastle, top of the league yet they still protest against Mike Ashley, and people say "oh its the wrong time to protest"!

Seeing Delia on tv made me Cringe, I was more impressed with seeing good old Lilly Kemp on the Tv aswell as the yarmouth yellows - now they are true fans.

[quote user="open goal"]

Its 4am and not alot else to do apart from start a whole new post. (Appologies to the forum police before they have a go for starting a new post)

I have mentioned this in an existing thread but would love to get everyone elses thoughts. or just see if im taking everything over the top.....

ITV covered Delia at 1/2 time.. She said ''We are winning football games now which is lovely''

I was really upset by this comment, cause it really made it sound like... the catering and hotel are doing great .. oh and we are occasionaly playing footie on that green thing that we are tryng to get changed to a parking lot but we are winning a few games  on it now which is nice. I really think Delia sees us as a hobbie.. I have no doubt that she wants us to sucseed but at the same time sees it as her bussiness empire and the football is a bit of an inconvience. I may be way of the mark and completly over the top but when describing how the team is doing you dont say winning games is lovely! It is what is expected! And should be demaded from the owners of our club! Delia needs to sell... as great as she has been to the club she has no idea what to do next. Hopefully McNally will drum this in to her along with the new board memebers!! (sorry about spelling and grammer but its late and i cant be arsed to do spell check!!)

[/quote]Hypocrite!

[quote user="open goal"]

[/quote]I couldn''t give a shiny shiite

I think you are way off the mark and completely over the top.

It surely is lovely that we are winning games.

Generally, in the whole of my life as a Norwich fan we have never been able to expect to win. However, due to the lowly league in which we now play and considering the size of our club I will concede that we should be able to expect success, but that is what we are currently getting and still heading in the right direction, let''s hope it continues.

Despite not always making the right decisions (without the benefit of hindsight) I believe the club is a passion of Delia''s and have no reason to doubt that her motivations are honourable.

She may or may not have courted the attention of the press yesterday, i do not know, but I assume they would have been keen to get to speak to her and she didn''t really say anything too controversial, did she?

I think I can see where the OP is coming from, I didn''t hear the interview but saying "winning is lovely" makes it sound like an added bonus rather than the most fundamental reason why any football club exists. 

I was more concerned that Delia would start spouting rubbish. Thankfully this TV time went well :)