Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Charlton losing

McLeod should have been sent off for deliberately elbowing a NV player after the second half restart. Dirty cheating...

Glad they hung on for the last few minutes of added time. Norwich v Northwich has a certain ring to it.

Totally and utterly deserved result as well.The scoreline was entirely flattering for Charlton actually, Northwich ran that game with such ease, and they could well of won that game by up to 4 goals even, given the oppertunities they had (could of fooled me as to which side was the Non-League one in this match). Charlton were frankly awful, and going by this performance they are truly nowhere near our standards of play, and i''d expect us to finish above them by the end of the season for certain (even if we happen to lose either Holt or Hoolahan for a prolonged period of time).Today was a great watch as a ''cupset'', but it was rather indicative of the poor standards you can get away with in this League as well. We may not win every game in the League this season, but it''s well within our hands to get promoted at the moment.

Well done for being Victoria ''us''

Forgot it was on, was watching the Hull v Stoke and now the big one, come on Manure.

that was the best news I heard all day, apart from our result, lets hope Leeds slip up next frond, and I think Northampton sure to cause the saints a problem or two

Be interesting to see if that result allows Charlton to "concentrate on the league" or leads to a loss of confidence and a rapid slide down the table.  I know which I am hoping for!

When their goal went in I jumped up, pointed at the telly and said "Y''see that ?  That''s the FA Cup that is !!!!!".  And the wife said "errrr, yeah" and carried on with her knitting.

I think we have enough to get past Charlton this season, Look at their recent results, nothing special. Leeds will be the main ones to catch this season.

[quote user="canarytom"]Try posting in ''Other Football'' next time[/quote]Try getting away from your television set (and keyboard) and doing something less boring instead.

[quote user="First Jedi"]"Just switch off your television set and go out and do something less boring instead!"

(pedant)[/quote]But context dear Jedi, context !

[quote user="First Jedi"]"Just switch off your television set and go out and do something less boring instead!"

(pedant)[/quote]Pedant??"a person who relies too much on academic learning or who is concerned chiefly with insignificant detail"??

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="First Jedi"]"Just switch off your television set and go out and do something less boring instead!"

(pedant)[/quote]Pedant??"a person who relies too much on academic learning or who is concerned chiefly with insignificant detail"??

[/quote]As details go, it is fairly insignificant, no ?

[quote user="canarytom"]You should probably be discussing this in the ''It''s not just football'' forum![/quote]Are you aware of the phrase "the banality of evil" tom ?I''m not saying you''re evil, but you are certainly banal.