Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Chris Martin...

Right, this is going to make me look rather stupid im sure, but is he left or right footed?

Me and my bro sitting here on the sofa, and as he just scored with his left foot rather well, I asked him, he said yes. But didnt he score a free kick at home this season with his right?

Left or Right? Thanks [:$]

I think he is right footed but your right he is good with both feet. And where did you get CoD from?

zavvi.com

or .co.uk [;)]

My brothers got dispatched on Thursday ( due to postal strikes ) so i preorderd it later that day from same place, his copy came yesterday and mine today [:D]

Jelous much? [:P]

And ive recieved like 100 messages and party invites on xbox since ive been on it [:P]

Are you georgemmmmmmmm?? [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]

zavvi.com

or .co.uk [;)]

My brothers got dispatched on Thursday ( due to postal strikes ) so i preorderd it later that day from same place, his copy came yesterday and mine today [:D]

And ive recieved like 100 messages and party invites on xbox since ive been on it [:P]

[/quote]

Its not out till the tenth?

[quote user="Brendan"]

zavvi.com

or .co.uk [;)]

[/quote]that can''t be true, because IW haven''t shipped their stock out yet..do you have it illegally? (chipped xbox) because I know people who do and already have MW2.

Ye im Georgemmmmmmmmm. Its not out till Tuesday but loads of people have it. IW have shipped it out because i have seen it in shops.

Its right good, well i think so anyway. Perfectly legally too [;)]

Seriously though [:|] I got it on a disk, with box and everything. Add me if you dont believe me.

[quote user="Iwans Left Foot"]

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]I would hope someone that is paid thousands of pounds a week to play football could kick the ball with either foot to be honest. [/quote]

Wes Hoolahan.

[/quote]Adam DruryAshley Cole

[quote user="Brendan"]

Its right good, well i think so anyway. Perfectly legally too [;)]

Seriously though [:|] I got it on a disk, with box and everything. Add me if you dont believe me.

[/quote]

Some friends recieved theirs Friday, mine has arrived today according to the Mrs!

Maybe start an off topic post (in the corret forum for the forum police) with Xbox gamer tags?

"I would hope someone that is paid thousands of pounds a week to play football could kick the ball with either foot to be honest. "

This argument doesn''t stand a chance when the best footballer who''s ever existed was soooo one-footed.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Iwans Left Foot"]

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]I would hope someone that is paid thousands of pounds a week to play football could kick the ball with either foot to be honest. [/quote]

Wes Hoolahan.

[/quote]Adam DruryAshley Cole[/quote]David BeckhamSteven GerrardDiego Maradona?!

[quote user="Mook"]Diego Maradona?![/quote]But wasn''t Maradonna left-handed? Or was he as sublimely skilful with his right hand?

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Iwans Left Foot"]

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]I would hope someone that is paid thousands of pounds a week to play football could kick the ball with either foot to be honest.
[/quote]

Wes Hoolahan.

[/quote]

Adam Drury

Ashley Cole
[/quote]

Cheryl Cole??