Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

2nd rnd draw in full

we are number 19.

Northwich Vics -  Lincoln City (Chris suttons side)

Northampton vs Southampton lol!!!

Hereford vs col U

Tranmere/Orient vs Aldershot

Kettering town vs Leeds

Gillingham vs Burton albion/Oxford city

Wrexham vs Swindon

wycombe/Brighton vs Rushden and diamonds

Wealdston/Rotherham vs Luton/Rochdale

MK dons vs Exeter

Gateshead/Brentford vs Walsall

Carlise/Morcambe vs Norwich City

Accrington vs Barnet

Oxford united vs Barrow

Bournemouth vs Notts C

Stockport vs Torquay United

Cambridge vs York

Bath City vs Forest green/Mansfield

Port vale/ Stevenage vs Huddersfield

Staines vs Millwall/AFC wimbeldon.

what a crap draw! i wanted a home tie!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Bloody hell, Chris Sutton manages Lincoln? When did that happen?[;)][/quote]

lol.. just giving cause for debate?

does anyone else find Northampton vs Southampton Ironic and funny?

Shame there is not a Easthampton v Westhampton.

Agree, the old North South divide, although the North are still South if you catch my drift.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Why do leeds always get easy draws?
[/quote]

Those two deserve each other.  Mr Beckford had better watch out for his legs I think.

"does anyone else find Northampton vs Southampton Ironic and funny"

Oddly enough, they already met earlier this year in the Carling Cup. That time, Southampton were at home. They won 2-0.

After watching the performance by Northwich against Charlton I''d suggest they will go into the game against Lincoln as favorites to advance to the 3rd round.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Northwich vs Lincoln and Leeds vs Kettering both confirmed TV games.Leeds on TV again..[/quote]

Northwich on TV again too...

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Northwich vs Lincoln and Leeds vs Kettering both confirmed TV games.Leeds on TV again..[/quote]

Thats what you get when your top of the league, lots of TV games. We are the highest placed team left in the draw, playing a non league team, was always gonna be on tele. This is now our 5th TV game,and the Oldham game was live on FA website

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]After watching the performance by Northwich against Charlton I''d suggest they will go into the game against Lincoln as favorites to advance to the 3rd round.[/quote]

They may be the favourites but many fancied Telford''s chances against a League club which holds the record for failing to reach the Third Round.  If we play as well we certainly have a chance against Northwich.  Unlike Charlton (apparently) we won''t be going there thinking we just have to turn up.  We are very, very familiar with the lower league "slog".  I take some mild comfort that Vic''s top scorer is banned from the game.

Far more importantly our second round televised venture will earn us a minimum of £95,000 which for a cash strapped club like Lincoln is an absolute lifeline.  It may even mean that Chris Sutton will be able to buy or loan players in the January transfer window.

Not setting the world on fire but Chris is doing a very good job so far with some pretty grim material and keeping his feet firmly on the ground in the process.

[quote user="sam"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Northwich vs Lincoln and Leeds vs Kettering both confirmed TV games.

Leeds on TV again..
[/quote] Thats what you get when your top of the league, lots of TV games. We are the highest placed team left in the draw, playing a non league team, was always gonna be on tele. This is now our 5th TV game,and the Oldham game was live on FA website[/quote]

That''s true.

Now, if only you could convince people to turn up to games, Leeds might be able to grow from the small stature it currently enjoys.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Why do leeds always get easy draws?[/quote]It may look easy, but last season did you think that Histon v Leeds was easy? It certainly looked easy to me, but if I remember correctly Leeds lost 2-1. Just like when Southend beat Man Utd 1-0 in the Carling Cup a few seasons ago...........