Sign in to follow this  
canarymatt

City's Newest Fan

City''s newest fan, my beautiful daughter Millie Louise, was born yesterday. Daddy is already saving up for a season ticket for her and sending her off to sleep to OTBC

Congartulations Matt!! There will be another one in Xmas/New Year as well, Unble B-ru will make sure that little one will be yellow and green!!

[quote user="canarymatt"]City''s newest fan, my beautiful daughter Millie Louise, was born yesterday. Daddy is already saving up for a season ticket for her and sending her off to sleep to OTBC[/quote]

Many congratulations!  Take my 8 yr old regularly to Carrow Road and she loves it.

well done mate .. good luck to you .

my other half is due a little girl on christmas day .. the problem is my other half is a burnely fan im norwich so some hard core education regarding supporting the right team . i will win im sure ...!!!

[quote user="canarymatt"]City''s newest fan, my beautiful daughter Millie Louise, was born yesterday. Daddy is already saving up for a season ticket for her and sending her off to sleep to OTBC[/quote]

I''m gonna be a dad for first time any day now too, if it''s a girl, my missus has told me she won''t like football!!

Congrats. Got a little one due in April. Wife reckons whether it''s a boy or a girl it won''t support Norwich, I beg to differ and am already planning to start it young with a tiny football kit...

Awwwww massive congrats to you both, and welcome to the world Millie Louise [Y] 

[quote user="paul lambert''s bottle"]what''s her opinion on doherty? does she think automatic promotion is a realistic goal?

on a more serious note congrats
[/quote

ha ha

well done matt! CONGRATS!

Congratulations to all the new arrivals!While we''re sharing, may as well announce there''ll be yet another one on June 1st next year................. [:D]

Congatulations Matt.

It''s always great when you can take your kids along to Carrow Road.

I''ve been taking my son for four seasons now as season ticket holder, he loves it.

I remember when my dad first took me along all those 40 years ago. Oh god am I really that old!!