Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

How rubbish are ITV

Absolutely awful coverage! Long lingering shots of the hill while the game''s going on, and why do we need to SEE the Paulton manager being asked inane questions by Gabriel Clarke during the game? OTJ was waiting to come on and the commentator said it was Cody, then he was about to say Martin was MOM when he suddenly realised it was Wes.

No wonder Sky is cleaning up.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yeh the manager "diary room" was horrible felt bad for the Paulton boss to be honest.
[/quote]

Im just glad we didn''t see any dangly bits [:S]

LOL Re: The Paulton boss , i wondered what Gunny''s new job was ;) I see the phone sales assistant was a smoke screen.Hes obviously in charge of Paulton ;)

Did they replay all the goals,or just Martins? I missed Hoolis. Suppose that will teach not to nip out for a ciggy!

[quote user="Herman "]Did they replay all the goals,or just Martins? I missed Hoolis. Suppose that will teach not to nip out for a ciggy![/quote]

Don''t know I did the same lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Herman "]Did they replay all the goals,or just Martins? I missed Hoolis. Suppose that will teach not to nip out for a ciggy![/quote]

[/quote]

You missed the best goal of the lot! A brilliantly whipped left foot shot from a difficult angle into the top corner.

There are two words which serve as a reminder to all football league fans of how TERRIBLE ITV coverage is ... "The Championship".

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote] You missed the best goal of the lot! A brilliantly whipped left foot shot from a difficult angle into the top corner. There are two words which serve as a reminder to all football league fans of how TERRIBLE ITV coverage is ... "The Championship".[/quote]

Rub it in,why don''t ya [:P]

Was listening to Radio Norfolk and watching TV so it was even worse as they were showing pointless replays (x 2, x 3) while the next move was building up on the radio commentary.

Was it me or was the quality of the picture really poor as well - a bit fuzzy?

I also think that interviewing the manager while the match is actually in progress ought to be banned.

Just a thought, but would you have prefered it not to be on telly at all? At least those of us that couldn''t make it today could watch the game. I know us Norwich fans love complaining but maybe we should think about what we complain about.

Pathetic...yes all you that complain...we won 7 v 0 we were able to watch it! But of course all you serial wingers have to find something to complain about!!!

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]

I dont think its a complaint. Just a coment on poor broadcasting if they are gonna do it they might as well do it properly

[/quote]

Exactly. I don''t feel the urge to drop to my knees and fellate the boss of ITV for showing my team when they are involved in potentially the most romantic tie of the round. All I ask is that we actually get to see the gane while the ball''s on play, not lingering cutaways of the crowd, the hill and the Paulton manager!

[quote user="Bite The Dog"]Just a thought, but would you have prefered it not to be on telly at all? At least those of us that couldn''t make it today could watch the game. I know us Norwich fans love complaining but maybe we should think about what we complain about.[/quote]

When there is a live game in progress I think everybody else will agree that we want to see the game and do NOT want to see:

a) Their manager being interviewed.

b) a fan whoever he is

c) Delia and crew in their directors area

d) and any other pointless picture.

WE WANT TO SEE THE FOOTBALL!

I found the camera switching crap. Whenever a cross or came into the middle, the camera would stay on the crosser of the ball long after the pass was made before suddenly switching mid-action in the middle.

I was more annoyed at Gabriel Clarke asking Martin a question after the game and then taking the mike away straight away saying '''' i meant about the Paulton dressing rooms '''' almost annoyed as if Martin didnt understand the question.Who the f@*k does this guy think he is?

Agreedx2

For those couple of posters who have criticised our criticism of ITV ... noone is complaining and winging - people have just CRITICISED.

Is ITV above criticism?

We all loved it that the match was shown live but that doesn''t mean that we all have to worship the TV channel and its coverage.

City4eva "Pathetic...yes all you that complain...we won 7 v 0 we were able to watch it! But of course all you serial wingers have to find something to complain about!!! "

I''m intrigued to know what a serial winger is? Is it anything to do with Jimmy Neighbour

At least we didn''t have to put up with a commentator who sounds like a kid on work experience.[url=http://www.thefa.com/facuplive]http://www.thefa.com/facuplive[/url]

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]City4eva "Pathetic...yes all you that complain...we won 7 v 0 we were able to watch it! But of course all you serial wingers have to find something to complain about!!! " I''m intrigued to know what a serial winger is? Is it anything to do with Jimmy Neighbour[/quote]

Only if its on every week.........[;)]

I did like the ol Narrrrrfolk lass in the coat with her hood up who was shivering cos of the cold and gurning on her false teeth, she was a good example of Norwich and our fans!

I had to turn my earing aid up could have sworn Andy Townsend said something good aboyt Us, I will have to give him a ring monday morning he must be ill or something