Sign in to follow this  
Colorado Canary

Will we see Goran Maric tonight?

I would like to see him get a chance, however Lambert clearly knows what he is doing so if Maric isn''t playing its for a very good reason. I know he gets a lot of stick, but given the goals he''s scored of the bench and for the reserves I do think it might be worth giving Cureton a chance possibly alongside Cody?

Yeah, just speculation on that Vital Link. Wouldn''t surprise me though, especially Maric who desperately needs games. Lincoln have the Norwich link right now with Sutton in charge.

The Vital Lincoln rumours may indeed turn out to be true but they are just a cobble up of rumours that have been around since Chris Sutton took over.  Chris has been to the last two Norwich reserve games - Dawkin has been mentioned as well. 

[quote user="Camuldonum"]The Vital Lincoln rumours may indeed turn out to be true but they are just a cobble up of rumours that have been around since Chris Sutton took over.  Chris has been to the last two Norwich reserve games - Dawkin has been mentioned as well. [/quote]I''d be very happy with Dawkin going on loan to Lincoln, really like the look of him and some games at League 2 level could bring him on a lot and enable him to come back here and push on into the first team

[quote user="Camuldonum"]The Vital Lincoln rumours may indeed turn out to be true but they are just a cobble up of rumours that have been around since Chris Sutton took over.  Chris has been to the last two Norwich reserve games - Dawkin has been mentioned as well. [/quote]Has Maric even been involved in the last couple of reserve games? I think we have probably seen the last of Maric to be honest.

He was a gamble that was worth it in my view, cost nought apart from wages etc, but the uproar if we hadn''t had signed him would have been huge on here. Let him go out on loan to a low league club like Lincoln, see how he gets on, he looked decent in preseason, albeit low low level opposition, but he needs to get match fit.