Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

would you prefer either

Runners up in the Fa Cup, more prestiege, more money etc. First Fa Cup final in the clubs history in fact I might take that in front of getting promoted.

900k for runners up and the same for winning semi-final:

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompetitions/TheFACup/FACupPages/FACupPrizeFund20082009.aspx

so cup runners up please. Look how well the cup run served the 1959 boys
!Would you prefer to win the cup and be in Div 1 another season, or would you prefer to be promoted to the Premiership? I can''t decide on that one! Confused [*-)]

"Would you prefer to win the cup and be in Div 1 another season, or would you prefer to be promoted to the Premiership?" - The FA Cup I''m talking about just to clarify!

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Getting promoted... don''t care about cooks.. euh...cups anymore[/quote]

Why bother? That''s not even remotely funny...

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Would you prefer to win the league or make the play-offs?[/quote]Win the league of course. We will definately get promoted then. If we made the play-offs we still stand a chance, but we won''t get promoted for certain. Second place will still do for me though

Runners up in the FA Cup. It would be a sell-out crowd and receive plenty of media attention. Mind you, if we faced Leeds in the JPT final I suppose it would still be a sell-out.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Would you prefer to win the league or make the play-offs?[/quote]It''s more of a "Would you rather finish as runner-up in the Championship or win League One?" sort of question.

[quote user="Yellow Hotrod"]900k for runners up and the same for winning semi-final:

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompetitions/TheFACup/FACupPages/FACupPrizeFund20082009.aspx

so cup runners up please. Look how well the cup run served the 1959 boys
!Would you prefer to win the cup and be in Div 1 another season, or would you prefer to be promoted to the Premiership? I can''t decide on that one! Confused [*-)][/quote]And those figures don''t even include other things like TV money, extra sponsership etc.I watched the Northwitch Vs Charlton game and if I remember rightly one of the commentators suggested that for having the game televised and the additional revenue from that etc means that Northwitch stood to gain £100k out of it although most of that would get thrown to the administrators.

Luton won it last year, before getting relegated out of the league and even they looked slightly embarrassed by the whole thing. But at least Martin would set a record that would probably never get beaten of having won it for 2 successive years with two clubs