Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

For fear of tempting fate I normally keep well clear of City (and the FA Cup), however this week I can''t see past it, so...

Paulton Rovers v Norwich City - Away Win

Good luck Trent, and of course all PUPs.

This week I''m also going to go for City...

Paulton v Norwich - Away Win

Good luck everyone, and especially Trent.

[quote user="fonejacker"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]This one is nailed on....

In Turkey top of the table Fenerbahce (5 wins out of 5 at home) entertain bottom team Ankaraspor who have lost all ten games this season, have not scored once in the process and have a -30 goal difference already.

If this one does not come in it will be an absolute miracle [:D]
[/quote]

P_boro, you may want to read Trent''s post on Ankaraspor....
[/quote]

D''Oh [:$], this may perhaps lead to me having a little rethink....after I have written out 50 times I am a muppet.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="fonejacker"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]This one is nailed on....

In Turkey top of the table Fenerbahce (5 wins out of 5 at home) entertain bottom team Ankaraspor who have lost all ten games this season, have not scored once in the process and have a -30 goal difference already.

If this one does not come in it will be an absolute miracle [:D]
[/quote]

P_boro, you may want to read Trent''s post on Ankaraspor....
[/quote]

D''Oh [:$], this may perhaps lead to me having a little rethink....after I have written out 50 times I am a muppet.

[/quote]

You made me laugh! i thought he must be on a wind up lol

After a quick re-scan of the fixtures this weekend I would like to change my selection to Albion to beat Montrose please.

[Unless of course there have been any scandalous points deductions in Scotland''s lowest division that have escaped me] [;)]

My nap this week is Shrewsbury to beat Staines Town in the FA Cup, although Staines have a half decent away record I would expect Shrewsbury to win this one as they are quite good at home.

Good Luck Trent, and all PUP''s

After Middlesborough let me down by not sticking to the usual new manager syndrome rules and winning I feel the need to do something different. Man City and Norwich [:^)] look like bankers (particuarly after Lambert''s comments about selecting his best 11 today), but I''m going to head north and select top of the table Queen of the South to beat bottom of the table Ayr: AWAY WIN.

Good luck Trent and all PUPs [Y]

Sorry for being boring, but I''m in a bit of a rush, so im going to go for:Norwich City to beat Paulton Rovers

This one jumped out at me in Scottish league one, joint top Dundee ( 5 1 0 10 3 ) at home to joint bottom Airdrie (0 1 5 2 11 ) so..........

Dundee v Airdrie Utd.............Home win.

Good luck Tom. [Y]

Considering that the one and only time I have backed our beloved club was the first game of the season, I''m going to resist the urge to back a dead cert.  Bound to be crap odds anyway.  Instead, after my first away success last week, I''m going away again and a Sunday fixture if it''s allowed?? NN??

Scottish prem for me and Falkirk vs CELTIC,  away win

Good luck Trent!!

Having played it safe the last couple of weeks and as it''s FA Cup weekend I''m going to dive in.

Barnet V Darlington - Home Win!

Davo

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I will go for the FA cup, and will go for Colchester to beat Bromley away....[/quote]No scrap that.... I actually want Almeria (I forgot about them :S ) to win at home to Ousasuna

I might live to regret this, but I really don''t have the time to research the fixtures this week, so it will have to be:Norwich to beat PaultonLast time I predicted us we lost 7-1......Good luck Trent.

Keep them coming guys, got five nailed down, with several in mind for the sixth choice. The quality of picks is far too good, no wonder we have won so much money [Y]

I will put my 100% record of thirteen out of thirteen on the line and take City to win at Paulton Rovers.