Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week fourteen of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Trent Canary in charge and making the final selections. Trent has been a regular on the free bet pages from the start and has always given great support over the years. Last season he travelled around the world but still usually managed to get his selections to me even from the most unlikely places. After looking likely to take Inchy to the wire last season Trent just lost out at the death but still managed to finish the season on 84% with 27 correct naps from 32 picks. Add this to his current record of 11/13 85% and you see what a remarkably consistent picker Trent is.

Now he may be good but Trent needs all our help to get his name onto Ray''s line of fame. We need to study the fixtures to find our very best naps for his consideration. Of course we have FA Cup games this week as well as The Premier, Championship, Scotland and the rest of Europe. Just remember PUPs that in order for me to help Billy with a price the selection needs to be on either Boyle or Ladbrokes web sites.

Now don''t forget the date of our Christmas meet Tuesday 29th December. All you PUPs are welcome to come and to bring family and friends if you want. Lapp will be helping by sending out emails nearer the time but make sure the date is in your diaries.[B][<:o)]

So I’ll hand the free bet over to Trent now. There’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Tom... the free bet is yours...................[:)]....

I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -
Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £755 for the Academy,so far.

Arsenal to beat Wolves at the Emirates stadium.

Good Luck Trent Canary and everyone else. [:)]

Off to the Championship where I think top of the table Newcastle will be too strong for Peterborough

Newcastle v Peterborough - HOME WIN.

I have never before picked City for the Free Bet, but I just can''t see us not winning, so I''m going for:

Paulton v Norwich AWAY win.

Good luck everyone

Evening

all. Thanks as always to NN for the opportunity to do this, always consider it

a pleasure to do so, and hopefully I can keep up the fantastic form shown by

those previous. The last time I picked I went for five dead certs and one

longer odds, I ended up in the 5/6 club, no prizes for guessing which one

didnt come in.

So this

time im simply picking the six teams who in my view are most likely to win. Ill

happily go for away matches if they look nailed on (I can certainly think of

one side this week who are playing away and will be heavily napped!) And ill

always consider matches from far and wide so feel free to send in any obscure matches, as long as a price can be found. Ill always look at form before making the final picks so any ideas you may have on form are always very helpful.

Oh and

don’t make the same mistake I did, and get all excited when noticing that

Ankaraspor of the Turkish league have lost 10 games out of 10, not scored a

single goal, and have conceded 30. Then get even more excited when noticing they

play away at league leaders Fenerbache this week. Unfortaunetly Ankaraspor got a

slight rap on the knuckles due to Corruption charges, and all their results for

the season are automatically 3-0 losses. Bummer…

Ill put on

my final selections Friday evening time, so in the words of 80’s legend Pat

Benetar, Hit me with your best shot [8]

Grenoble from the French league are yet to pick up a single point in any game this season. Yes, after 11 games you''d think ''they have to get one soon'', but surely not away at Monaco, who are third in the league.

Monaco V Grenoble - Home win.

Decided to stay away from the FA Cup....always shocks[li]. Heading over the channel to the French Ligue1:

MONACO   v   Grenoble........HOME WIN

Monaco home.....W4 D0 L1  F8 A2          Grenoble away.....W0 D0 L5 F1 A8

Grenoble have lost all their games so far(even at home) with a goal difference of -18, hope that continues!!

Good Luck Trent and all you lovely PUPs[:D][Y]

This one is nailed on....In Turkey top of the table Fenerbahce (5 wins out of 5 at home) entertain bottom team Ankaraspor who have lost all ten games this season, have not scored once in the process and have a -30 goal difference already.If this one does not come in it will be an absolute miracle [:D]

Pretty tough week again. Seriously considered going for Norwich for the first time but don''t want to tempt fate so I''ll instead opt for Charlton to win at Norwich Victoria.Best of luck Trent and I look forward to the 29th December.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]This one is nailed on....

In Turkey top of the table Fenerbahce (5 wins out of 5 at home) entertain bottom team Ankaraspor who have lost all ten games this season, have not scored once in the process and have a -30 goal difference already.

If this one does not come in it will be an absolute miracle [:D]
[/quote]

did you read what trent wrote? or are you being sarcastic ?[;)]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]This one is nailed on....In Turkey top of the table Fenerbahce (5 wins out of 5 at home) entertain bottom team Ankaraspor who have lost all ten games this season, have not scored once in the process and have a -30 goal difference already.If this one does not come in it will be an absolute miracle [:D][/quote]P_boro, you may want to read Trent''s post on Ankaraspor....

[quote user="fonejacker"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]This one is nailed on....

In Turkey top of the table Fenerbahce (5 wins out of 5 at home) entertain bottom team Ankaraspor who have lost all ten games this season, have not scored once in the process and have a -30 goal difference already.

If this one does not come in it will be an absolute miracle [:D]
[/quote]

P_boro, you may want to read Trent''s post on Ankaraspor....
[/quote]

[;)] well atleast 2 of us read it! [;)]

I''m keeping clear of the FA Cup and will go for a home win for Blackpool v. Scunthorpe Utd.

Blackpool are W5 D2 L0 F13 A2 at home and Scunthorpe are W1 D1 L5 F6 A16 away.

Good Luck, Trent Canary!

There will no doubt be shocks in the F A Cup but I can''t see Woking being one of them

Swindon Town v Wokingham Home win

Good luck Trent and remember "Love is a battlefield my friend."[:^)]

Cyprus for me this week. Anorthosis(Top of the table and have won 5 drawn 2 lost 0) to beat Ethnikos Achinas(One from bottom and have won 1 drawn 1 lost 5). Good luck Trent and all PUPs.

It''s strange the Turkish theme should pop up this week because that''s where I''m heading for my nap. My form on here this season has been dire to say the least so I was giving it some serious thought on Monday which led me to visit so old emails Ray had sent me, I had in a couple of mails ribbed Ray about his liking of the Turkish leagues but he had reminded me that this was a happy hunting ground for him. So Ray I''ve had a look at your Turkish leagues and come up with this one......

Diyarbakirspor v Galatasaray....Away win.

Lets hope I''m as luckey as he was in the Turkish leagues. Good luck this week to Trent and everybody else.

As a footnote for anybody interested, Ian Henderson who was playing in Turkey terminated his own contract(till 2011) last week as he was struggling to settle over there and decided to head closer to home.